TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Either Jim got me sick over the phone, or Elissa spread her germs to Robb, who in turn gave them to me yesterday. Regardless, I'm sick and I feel like crap. I hope this goes away so I don't have to check myself into the hospital.

Thanks alot Elissa!

There are guys working on our roof (cleaning the gutters) and they are making a lot of noise. And my dog is barking because she hears them, and she has a loud bark.

Also, the district controls my school's heating, and they turned it off for Thanksgiving break, but forgot to turn it back on today. So it was like 50 degrees inside the classrooms.

I'm in the process of writing my script for my second movie for Digital Editing I. It's a prequel to Car Crash called "Crash: When Erik Met Theresa." The movie needs to be a flashback so the movie is based on the events that led up to Theresa getting hit...with my car....

anyway, the rant side of this post is...trying to get the idea from my head into the computer....

Maybe the firewire cable will work......

I really didn't want to get you sick, and it looks like I did anyways, and I missed out on Intamin rides!

Well it looks like the cold was an easy one to conquer, so far. My patented method of tons of Airborne, Sudafed, and doing my inhaler four times a day worked pretty well. I feel alot better today, still a little sick but not nearly as bad as yesterday. Last night I was sure I was going to have to go to the doctor/hospital today, but now I think I'm going to survive this one without major issues.

I hate how people say Los Angeles. Most people will say the Los in Los Angeles like Las in Las Vegas. But its not, its L*O*s not Las! LOS people!

P.S. Its not like I'm a Mexican or Spanish, or even live there, its just that its the correct name. Walking around, I heard a tourist say La Jolla as saying like "La Jall a", for those of you that dont know "ll" is supposed to sound like a "y".