TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

Whee! We still got no snow!! But there is nothing to do here in the winter, or late fall. We only get tourists in the peak summer, but they mostly come from Pennsylvania only to go to the beach or to make SFGA really congested. But we got even more due to KK and will get worse because of ET (Stupid landlocked states ).

So yeah.

I'm sitting here running about a 99-100 fever, hacking mounds of nastiness out of my throat, and it's the day before Thankgiving!

I've been sneezing and coughing all day. I sneezed on ym PS2 controller and it was pretty gross. I mean, really.

What if I sneeze on the turkey?

Phlegmy stuffing? I think not!

Hope you get better Granny!!

Hey, good thoughts coming from me too, for your Granny. I never really had one of my own, so I know they're really valuable and fun.

Hope she's doing okay there, now.

[covers ears after reading Wally's rant]

Mine: The jackass neighbors rented a HUGE RV and kindly parked it in front of my house. They can't park it in front of theirs because they already have two trucks in the driveway and two more parked in front.

Eric

OK. I was going to put this in my other thread but it didn't fit well.

Waiting more than a half an hour for a water ride sucks. Especially now, at Magic Mountain. How the heck do people do it? I mean, 4 hours for Roaring Rapids?

And, I mean, that doesn't even freaking count now, because they're building Tatsu. This should be good, but it's not. Because all the stupid people that know Roaring Rapids is closed make "JetStreamArrowheadSplashdown" into a 2 hour wait. Log Jammer is almost as bad. I can't imagine it in the summer when hot people walk in and it's one of the first things you see... but there was even like an hour wait the last time I was there. Which sucks, because I love log rides and it bums me out when I can't ride them.

Another thing with Tatsu construction: they closed off the Rapids midway. And stupid Orient Express is closed. So the only freaking way to get to 2 awesome rides, Ninja and Superman, is to walk ALL THE F'ING WAY around the park and hike up Samurai Summit. That sucks too, especially if you decide to wait the 2 hours in the morning to ride X and then have to waste 10 or 15 minutes going all the way back around.

Arrgh. I want this coaster more than pretty much anything, but it makes my log ride wait longer and makes maneuvering around SFMM really usually annoying and sometimes hard.

I hate the malls during the holidays. I sat up at the mall last evening, as my GF works for the Greeting Card Mafia p/t and saw the lazy fat hicks who come from Oklahoma plod along at 2MPH with bags in one hoof and an Aunt Auddies Preztel in the other,always gawking with a dumbfounded look and a "Lookie there maw" sound to their voice.

Man, this really sucks. It turns out that from the Brain Scan my granny had done, that she has a Brian Haemorrhage. She has been in hospital for the past 4 days. But, she is in one of the best hospitals in the world, apparently, so that makes me happy that she is in good care.

--Ryan "She will get through!" Berry

OK. I was going to put this in my other thread but it didn't fit well.

Waiting more than a half an hour for a water ride sucks. Especially now, at Magic Mountain. How the heck do people do it? I mean, 4 hours for Roaring Rapids?

And, I mean, that doesn't even freaking count now, because they're building Tatsu. This should be good, but it's not. Because all the stupid people that know Roaring Rapids is closed make "JetStreamArrowheadSplashdown" into a 2 hour wait. Log Jammer is almost as bad. I can't imagine it in the summer when hot people walk in and it's one of the first things you see... but there was even like an hour wait the last time I was there. Which sucks, because I love log rides and it bums me out when I can't ride them.

Another thing with Tatsu construction: they closed off the Rapids midway. And stupid Orient Express is closed. So the only freaking way to get to 2 awesome rides, Ninja and Superman, is to walk ALL THE F'ING WAY around the park and hike up Samurai Summit. That sucks too, especially if you decide to wait the 2 hours in the morning to ride X and then have to waste 10 or 15 minutes going all the way back around.

Arrgh. I want this coaster more than pretty much anything, but it makes my log ride wait longer and makes maneuvering around SFMM really usually annoying and sometimes hard.

Whoa, bad text colour choice. Red on gray with small letters is really hard to read. :shock:

That's my rant.