TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

^Yes, a girl in my class (7th grade) got pregnant. She moved, I still wonder if she got it aborted. Some people can be pretty stupid with their lives.

Rant- I got a weird sore on the bridge of my nose. I don't know how, but I know it's from my glasses. Now it hurts to wear them and I can't read without them...

An $80.00 textbook has vanished. I remember seeing it a couple hours ago, but now it's gone and if I don't find it within 10 hours, I owe $80.00 to the school.

An $80.00 textbook has vanished. I remember seeing it a couple hours ago, but now it's gone and if I don't find it within 10 hours, I owe $80.00 to the school.

Ha! I lost one of my textbooks, but I didn't even pay the fine of like $60.00. They probably don't keep records.

Rant= I hate girls who are your friends and nice to you one day and then mean to you the next. I say they need to make up their minds!

Nope, I have had worst, much much worst.

Today I overate, and almost threw up.

It seems that you've had some pretty miserable days lately. Recently I've had a string of mediocre to bad days lately and I totally feel for you.

Rant= I hate girls who are your friends and nice to you one day and then mean to you the next. I say they need to make up their minds!

PMS?

Nope, I have had worst, much much worst.

Today I overate, and almost threw up.

It seems that you've had some pretty miserable days lately. Recently I've had a string of mediocre to bad days lately and I totally feel for you.

Egh, I've just been very depressed lately.

That kind of adds to it.

A bunch of unwanted crap has came among me such as my grandfather passing away, all these thunderstorms, and just school is pure crap.

Hopefully, things will get better on the 12th

^^What does PMS stand for?

You have much to learn young grasshopper.

My rant goes to the parents that let their kids do what ever the hell they please in public. Ran over four times today in a thrift store by a lady with 8 kids. Once of them even tried to steal an item from my hands that I was trying to buy. The womans response was to laugh.

^A few days ago I got shot in the eye with a nerf gun by a freaking nine year old in Guitar Center. When I told the mother with my eye red and probably the size of a golfball, she lost her sh*t and told me off for not "Accepting my kids for the who they are!". I seriously lose a little faith in mankind every day.

(Note, this kid Archie has done several bad things to me, like on time he broke into my house and stole a bunch of random stuff)

That is called burglary, people go to prison for doing things like that. Did you contact the local police?

I really hate when my friends are heading to a roller coaster, and when I turn around, they're at a games station! And then when they're finally done, they go to ANOTHER games station. WTH!

^A few days ago I got shot in the eye with a nerf gun by a freaking nine year old in Guitar Center. When I told the mother with my eye red and probably the size of a golfball, she lost her sh*t and told me off for not "Accepting my kids for the who they are!". I seriously lose a little faith in mankind every day.

What the hell is a nine year old doing in Guitar Center with a Nurf Gun, anyways?

Wow great parenting on her part.

^^Oh, yes. We learned about that in science class. (We've entered the Sex Ed part of the curriculum.)

Rant=I hate generic hardcore bands. Generic hardcore bands USUALLY have a very cliche name. There is a formula for a cliche name. The formula is verb the noun (such as Bleed the Sky, Haste the Day, or Search the Skies). I also hate how they have simple songs with simple breakdowns. I like variety!

(Note, this kid Archie has done several bad things to me, like on time he broke into my house and stole a bunch of random stuff)

That is called burglary, people go to prison for doing things like that. Did you contact the local police?

Yes, but they couldn't really do anything sense he was 13 at the time, and he had returned the stuff.

Luckily this kid hasn't done anything outside of school to piss me off.

-Matthew K.

If people want me to do my job, they better give me all the information. I'm not a mind reader, and how am I supposed to know when the baseball team plays even though you said I should have this info. When I say I don't have something, that usually means I don't have it. Geez.

So on some other forum, a KD fanboy said Knoebels was boring.

Um, okay, maybe I'm just strange, but I would rather ride 5 or 6 rides at Knoebels than do anything at KD.

How can someone seriously not like at least one or two of their rides?!! Meaning, one or two of them would be enough to keep me occupied all day and not be bored!

^ Because everybody's entititled to their own opinion...

For example, nobody cares about bashing SF because experience shows that SF parks are dirty, have lazy employees, horrible operations, dirty pathways, and expensive food/drink/goods/fluffy overmedicated bunnies, etc. But you try to defend SF for improving their image and everybody attacks you.

Same with parks like Knoebels... Nobody expects other enthusiasts to bash the smaller, less corporate parks because it's not normal. Maybe the kid had a horrible ride on Phoenix and prefers to ride the coasters at KD. Or maybe he is one-sided and prefers KD to every park in the world. When somebody bashes Knoebels for having "boring" rides, I'm pretty sure other enthusiasts would jump all over them, calling them a fanboy or ignorant, etc...

Another example... Everybody loves BGW, but I think it's overrated. Aside from the roller coasters and water rides, there's really nothing else left to do. Sure Da Vinci's Garden is pretty and there is atmosphere in some parts of the park, but its mainly a park filled with generic carnival rides and flowers. I rarely spend a full day there because once you've seen all the shows, and ridden all the coasters a million times, there really isn't that much left to do there...

[/long winded rant]