TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walibi Holland Discussion Thread

About 40 hours and I've ridden that ride. Looks great can't wait

Tell me what you think!

I'll post a Review the moment I got access to Internet. I hope Walibi has Wifi.

Wow I'm curious if that will be noticeable on the ride. I mean I heard several stories that a offride doesn't look that impressive but the ride itself is so let's hope Lost Gravity belongs on that list.

Got to Ride Lost Gravity today! Unfortunately only one time, so my opinion might change tomorrow.

It's a great coaster, not too forceful but it has some good airtime and a very unique and disorienting first drop.

The first half is pretty fast, the second rather slow, but it got some great hang time there. I especially liked the roll above the water fountain (which was high enough to reach my hands).

The smoothness isn't quite B&M like, but it's getting there.

I think gerstlaueringvar is right with the theming, but we hit the asteroid, not the asteroid us!

Yay for first post (after reading this forum for some months)!

Looks great can't wait to ride it tomorrow morning.

Edit 25-03-2016: I have ridden the coaster. It's extremely fun love the queue with a vibrating stairs and fire (each time a lot of people jumped when they shot the fire into the sky.) The ride itself was great, it seems to me the ride was created with the left wing in mind because that was the better wing in my opinion.

That's some wicked wiggle on the little air bump after the lift!

I'd ask how long before the public are screaming for it be torn down ala Lightning Run at Kentucky Kingdom, but I don't think the Dutch care

^The small bunny hop at 0:42 seconds in the first video shakes a lot. I've never seen that much movement of steel coaster track on a coaster before. I'm sure it's safe but I was still surprised.

Edit: ^beat me too it!

The ride looks surprisingly intense though! Pleasantly surprised! The original test on ride video seemed so slow compared to this. Awesome!

^The small bunny hop at 0:42 seconds in the first video shakes a lot. I've never seen that much movement of steel coaster track on a coaster before.

You've never seen Xcelerator or Storm Runner (Hershey), eh?