TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

P. 372: Serengeti Flyer swing ride announced!

Going to be visiting the park next week. What's a good day for short lines?

You should be good any weekday, I was there this past Wed and it was completely dead. Cheetah was a walk on for the first hour or so and then the highest wait I saw for it was 20 min. Every other ride was a walk on, I was able to do Falcon's Fury 11-12 times in a row in about an hour.

Like I said before, I am so excited to see this coaster going vertical! I can't wait to see more of this ride progress!!!

It's funny, on almost every coaster being built recently I'm seeing comments like "They're wasting no time on this" and "Wow this thing is flying up". When will people start saying "this is going up at the exact speed I'm expecting a rollercoaster to be built these days"??

In regards to Cobra's Curse...

This is going up at the exact speed I'm expecting a roller coaster to be built these days.

Made it to the park yesterday and had a blast. Crowd was light so we cleared the park easily despite the shorter operating hours. Didn't ride Falcons Fury though. Couldn't get up the nerve. Lol

Didn't ride Falcons Fury though. Couldn't get up the nerve. Lol

I don't blame you!! I feel like that is one of those rides it would take me a really long time to work up the courage to get on.

--------------------------------------------

Not that much has changed... But it just looks so good... I wanted to share it again! I REALLY love the colors of this coaster!!

cc.png.aa2bffb3651ceeb35af8e7542e8fbc0c.png

So pretty.

Has anyone been to Howl-O-Scream this year? I'm curious how it is. I got a behind-the-scenes tour of a few mazes that looked great and I'd like to hear how they are with all the effects and scare actors, especially Unearthed!

Unearthed is GREAT, but unless you like strobe lights and dubstep music, skip Zombie Containment Unit 15. That is all.

RMC Gwazi just got a little more credible! Also, like I said before, ignore the last paragraph. They went over the weekend, but as of Tuesday, the scoops are back on.

Also, they joined the rest of the FL parks in raising parking pricing, but only as much as at SeaWorld, not the others, so it is now $17 instead of $18 ($23 instead of $22 for preferred)

^That's super exciting! I, too, talked with Mark Rose when I was there and don't have the liberty to say anything specific (not that there is much to say because he can't confirm anything yet) except that they've thrown around some exciting ideas but it sounded like it might be a while before anything happens.