TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (SCBB) Discussion Thread

Imo, green lantern was pretty awesome, but I dunno if blue fire guy has ridden it...

I swear that ride is bipolar, some people just love the ride and some people hate it. I thought it hurt your shoulders really bad and was just all around not fun.

No matter what they add, I'm planning to return next year (and CGA).

SCBB is just an amazing place to hang out.

Something like a spinner or an El Loco would excite me. It's amazing how well designers can now fit major coasters into small areas now. I can't wait to see what it is!

^ I wouldn't be that disappointed at a Maurer Sohne spinning coaster because they make the best spinning rides. Have you seen some of their spinning coasters in Europe? I'd rather have that over a typical spinning wild mouse.

We all can dream though. I personally hope for a El-Loco or a Euro-fighter, but SCBB always has a way of surprising so we will see!

^ Yes, the ACErs will be exclusively introduced to the coaster today.

We all can dream though. I personally hope for a El-Loco or a Euro-fighter, but SCBB always has a way of surprising so we will see!

Agreed, now it's just down to hoping for something good!

Edited by Blue Fire Guy

As awesome as that would be, I doubt it'd fit up top the deck.

But the moment of truth will be tomorrow. I'm still sticking with my guess of a Spinning Wild Mouse coaster.

As it has been said a million-billion times if they want it they will make it fit.

I will be attending the official announcement as media tomorrow, really excited for it! I will give you guys full coverage of the event.

Many thanks! The suspense leading up to this is just killing me, getting a good-night's sleep won't be easy for me tonight! I'll be heading over to the boardwalk on the 3rd to hit up the Hurricane one last time.

Really excited to see what the park has planned for that location. Also glad that it is being being kept a complete surprise and hasn't been leaked.

Agreed, leaving it as a surprise helps build the excitement. Plus it shows respect for the park management. Hopefully encouraging them to do more cool things.