38 members have voted

1. 1. Are you working this week?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I worked 10 hours Christmas Eve and then went back in at 1am Christmas night and worked another 12 1/2 hours Saturday. Today I went in at 1am and will be going in 1am every other day this week except for Wednesday. Yes, that includes New Years Eve/night. ...So yea I'm working this week.

I am working this whole week. Apparently some people use this holiday vacation as an excuse to visit parks so we who work there have a very busy weak. Just kidding, I couldn't miss my work for too long. Everyday something fun happens. Today I worked 9 hours in the cold but I can have it. My next vacation will be in june. I will meet up with some other coaster enthusiasts and we will tour some parks in europe

The news (or lack there of sometimes) doesn't go on vacation for the Holidays so I don't get time off. And I like it that way. Holiday pay is 2.5 times and makes for a nice check when there is two holidays on it. Plus bosses are gone quite a bit during the Holiday's making it nice day at work. Sorta nice being essential staff to put on a product.

If I wanted to, I could take the Holiday's off and not lose any money, but wouldn't get holiday pay. Only 8 normal hour pay.

Tomorrow is my last day of work, so I'm trying to finish as much as I can today. Then Wednesday I will be in LA to ring in the New Year.

Happy New Year Terry!

And have a great time in LA!