TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2010 Trips Questionnaire - PLEASE FILL THIS OUT!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah it's a delicate situation...

We want to go when a lot of people can go with us, but we'd also like to go when some people are back in school so it's less busy!

Tricky situation! Always keep an eye out though, cause you never know when a trip may change by a week one way or the other!

I'm really gonna try to get on at least one of the trips next year. But for me, the money issue is gonna be the trickiest part, followed closely by me graduating college at the end of the year. The Middle America trip sounds awesome, as does the Europe one. I'll see what I can figure out (and talk to the parentals when I go home for mid-term break next weekend) and hopefully get my deposit in when they're announced.

i'm almost 100% for the uk trip, my exams are done by the end of may and I go back to uni in september. so its perfect, and a change of weeks one way or the other wouldn't affect whether or not i could go.

Cant wait for this, its going to be awsome! (all that putting me off total 100% is a strange cash situation!)

Disappointed by the lack of great yarmouth on the list but it is quite thin on the credits, i just wanted to go because it used to be my home park. you decided to swap it out for skegness?

Damn, I voted wrong, I was all so excited about seeing an Intimidator305 trip I didn't think.

I'd probably be better off doing North East, and do my own add-on down to King's Dominion while on the east coast. A new B & M hyper is not enough to lure me as far south as Carowinds.

I am ready to put the deposit down now! Mainland Europe for me! A nice graduation present I'm giving myself. That is unless I somehow manage to get a job straight out of college and won't let me take off a few days for the trip. I'll figure it out later if i have to stay a day later or come a day earlier, but i've always wanted to take a lap around the nordschlief at the Nurbugring. Unfortunately, the only race prepared car they will let me rent is a Suzuki Swift due to my age. If mainland Europe gets canceled, I'll just switch over to the UK trip.

How far would Cedar Point be from the trip's ending point?

From the ending points of both the NE and the mid-america trip, about 700 miles.

This is why Cedar Point doesn't appear on either trip. It's a bit more "MidWest" than it is "North East" or "Middle America."

We'll do another trip soon enough that will include it, but it won't be in 2010, sorry!

--Robb