TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

^the hotel looks awesome! and the woodie intense d=

but what made me curious is your paths, a part of it seems to be "offsetted", or hightened a bit, although peeps are wandering on both and seem able to switch between 'em. how did you do this?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^the hotel looks awesome! and the woodie intense d=

but what made me curious is your paths, a part of it seems to be "offsetted", or hightened a bit, although peeps are wandering on both and seem able to switch between 'em. how did you do this?

It's CS. I am using the NE workbench. They are custom made paths.

simaticable: I like it! Nice colours and good landscaping. I especially like those two lakes. The only thing is that the layout is a bit short. With the lift hill being so tall, why kill the speed so quickly with the MCBR? I'd add a few turns and/or curved hills right before that nice sweeping helix that leads to the MCBR. Also some s-benders on the track returning next to the lift hill would look nice and add excitement!

^

Very nice- very much in tune with what He would have built- but you might consider bringing it down a notch: It appears to be a bit high for a Speedracer class coaster- that is, Speedracer coasters typically had a shorter lift height due to the length of time it took to ascend the rotary lifts (Even the 'tallest' of the Speedracer series were four full revolutions around, and even that could be a bit long.) Also: Avoid the 'tilted' inclines/banked rises: Flatten it out and then bank again into the curve.

"In the name of the Lord, Our Saviour, Anton Schwarzkopf. Amen."