TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad they're finding additional revenue sources. I ended up going to the Holiday in the Park Lights event last week.  It felt sort of eerie walking around the park with all the rides sitting idle

The US will never come close to a 100% take rate for a COVID vaccine. Hell, for the 2018-2019 flu season, only 45% of adults got the flu shot, which has been tested and proven to have minimal side ef

I'm sure that's not the criteria. They'll reopen when the governor arbitrarily decides that they can. There will be no metrics or science involved but there will be a press conference about how they'r

Posted Images

They could make it less awkward by calling it "Whip of Catwoman".

I’m not convinced thats any less awkward except in the Romantic-branch languages (eg Spanish) where that kind of wording is conventional.

They could make it less awkward by calling it "Whip of Catwoman".

I’m not convinced thats any less awkward except in the Romantic-branch languages (eg Spanish) where that kind of wording is conventional.

Japanese

And I didn't realize all the DC rides were without possessive. Cyborg Hyper Drive anyone? I really thought the older rides like Riddler's Revenge and Joker's Jinx as well as Poison Ivy's Tangled Train/Catwoman's Whip, nearly all the SFNO rides (Joker's Jukebox and Lex Luthor's Invertatron) and Harley Quinn's Crazy Train were the only with possessive. I mean, Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman and Green Lantern and Cyborg all had their rides without possessive.

How is Supe and WC running though? Anybody get on this weekend? Probably get up there next week or weekend.....
WiCy was running smoothly. It was an hour wait for all of Saturday though so I never got on Supe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both coasters are running very good, better than they have in a while. Superman got a lot of train work including new wheels. It is running very smooth and fast. Cyclone is great as well and super smooth, now is the time to ride before the summer wheels go on. I only rode the orange train but it seemed to be running faster than the blue one.

Operations are another story, Cyclone has absolutely horrendous dispatches. I timed a 6:30+ minute dispatch and there were plenty that seemed longer than that. Superman had excellent ops though and the line was super short. Everything else was hit or miss, even Joker had a long line which I have never seen before. I know it is still early in the year but it is embarrassing that a world class RMC has only two employees checking restraints and half the time open the gates after the other train gets back.

How is Supe and WC running though? Anybody get on this weekend? Probably get up there next week or weekend.....
WindexCyanide was running smoothly. It was an hour wait for all of Saturday though so I never got on Supe

I just realized my phone made WiCy “Windez Cyanide :lol:

^^ Wicked Cyclone's dispatches before Memorial Day and after Labor Day are always brutal. They tend to hit their stride in the summer though.

New wheels on Superman sounds fantastic. That ride has been running like a bat out of hell in the summer the past two years.

So any update on the Hall of Justice building or is it still just painted and windows shut out? I swear, they should be announcing an opening date for this shit soon. I've been begging my parents to take me; hopefully they will. If I don't go on Nitro before it, I'd even go on Supes just out of Grid hype. (Then again that gets long lines so I should go on it first to get it out of the way. But then of course Cyborg will get long lines and I want Grid)

In all seriousness, please don't kill yourself when this turns out to be nothing more than a ride in a box with some strobe lights.

In all seriousness, please don't kill yourself when this turns out to be nothing more than a ride in a box with some strobe lights.

Come on, stop letting yourself down. There will be screen projections and Grid will be in it. It's not my fault I'm attracted to some skull robot thing just because his voice is hot and I consider what he does to Cyborg pretty... let's not go there.

Anyway, sign went up. And commence my Grid fangirling in 3... 2... 1! OMG GRID GRID GRID GRID...

STOP FINDING ME AWKWARD BECAUSE I OBSESS OVER STUPID THINGS! I was taking part in your discussion about possessives earlier; do I honestly know when to quit? Just ignore me! Dude, to me, my Grid obsession like Rob Alvey's donkey obsession, except I have a crush on Grid.

OK, to move the topic along, how was everyone's ride on Wicked Cyclone?

STOP FINDING ME AWKWARD BECAUSE I OBSESS OVER STUPID THINGS! I was taking part in your discussion about possessives earlier; do I honestly know when to quit? Just ignore me! Dude, to me, my Grid obsession like Rob Alvey's donkey obsession, except I have a crush on Grid.

OK, to move the topic along, how was everyone's ride on Wicked Cyclone?

Just don’t get your hopes up, This is Six Flags we’re talking, we’ll be lucky if the queue even has a nice looking sign

^^ Wicked Cyclone's dispatches before Memorial Day and after Labor Day are always brutal. They tend to hit their stride in the summer though.

New wheels on Superman sounds fantastic. That ride has been running like a bat out of hell in the summer the past two years.

The lap bar incident was happening, then causing stacking

Not gonna lie....I have no idea who Grid is....lol

OTOH....new wheels on Supe sounds fukin dope....and hopefully they have both trains running.....

LOL WC cycle time.....I swear it doesn’t matter what time of year....load time is always horrendous....not sure maybe if last year was an off season....maybe a train was down but dang it seemed like it always was 5, 6, 7 minutes to dispatch......man

What is the lap bar incident?

What is the lap bar incident?

They fail to mention that you can not pull down your lap bar, everyone pulls them down and then they have to reset the restraints and do it again, then causing stacking

I remember this last summer at Kings Dominion they had a guy on Twisted Timbers with a headset/microphone giving instructions of when to pull down and what not. It was actually really efficient. I'm sure SF won't try this but it would be beneficial to have someone on a loudspeaker giving direction that everyone could hear.

Grid is the Earth-3 (Crime Syndicate) counterpart of Cyborg. He's basically Bizarro Cyborg, but he's not. He resembles some skull robot thing. And he has the sexiest voice. At least to me.

Grid is the Earth-3 (Crime Syndicate) counterpart of Cyborg. He's basically Bizarro Cyborg, but he's not. He resembles some skull robot thing. And he has the sexiest voice. At least to me.

Okay just stop.