The name sucks.

The logo sucks.

The colors suck.

The trains suck.

The layout sucks.

The splashdown sucks.

The trims suck.

The park still sucks.

Feel free to copy and paste any of those you need.

What about the pacing? How can I complain about the pacing? Also, based on watching the POV, I can't see how this ride is going to have any airtime.

I am so freaking excited about this ride. I have not been to KI yet and this will give me yet another reason to visit next year. Hypers are my favorite style of coaster and I am glad KI is getting one. I like almost everything that I have seen about this coaster thus far (minus the Deja/Behemoth style trains which I will try not to complain about.) Good for KI for getting a hyper. Now if Carowinds could just get their rumored hyper next year, I will be set!

About the odd lift hill angles, I definitely agree. All the supports on the right side are one angle, and all of the ones on the left are another, which looks unusual. And only the supports on the right side meet up with the track. Not symmetrically designed like Nitro's or with one vertical supports and one angled support like Silver Star. It appears to be a combination of the two, as if someone pulled the vertical supports from Silver Star out from underneath the ride.

We won't know how bad(if it's bad) it is untill it opens. I don't think you can tell by a pov.

--Jay

Don't worry. Ginzo will find something to hate about it when it opens.

As for the supports, are there paths below them? That might be why they're so odd. There's a strange one entering the second helix, and it looks like it's like that because of the proximity of The Crypt's line. So maybe the top of the lift hill is directly over a path.

Even though it isn't the Phantom's Revenge/ Behemoth type coaster that many seemed to expect, this still looks like a really good coaster. Like has been said above, it has a lot of similarities to Nitro, but that isn't a bad thing, as Nitro is still a really good coaster. I really like how this coaster will have one 200+ft drop, and one nearly 200ft drop, as the only other coaster like that to y knowledge is Steel Dragon. This coaster has the potential for a lot of airtime, and I hope it isn't over trimmed like Raging Bull usually is. The only thing I don't really like is the theming on the train. A B&M train just looks strange themed to a snake.

Edit: What is with the splashdown/water spray effect coming off of the train if there is no midway to soak guests on near the "lake"?

It does look very Nitro-ish, complete with a killjoy MCBR, my least favorite "feature" on Nitro. It should be fun, though, and the splashdown is a nice touch.

(Too bad it's not an Intamin. The world needs more Intamin hypers.)

The name sucks.

The logo sucks.

The colors suck.

The trains suck.

The layout sucks.

The splashdown sucks.

The trims suck.

The park still sucks.

Feel free to copy and paste any of those you need.

What about the pacing? How can I complain about the pacing? Also, based on watching the POV, I can't see how this ride is going to have any airtime.

LOL. I knew I forgot something.

Oh, and we're actually critiquing lift hill supports now? I believe that's a first.

I just saw the on-ride animation. It looks like there's a trim brake on the camelback before the block brake, and there appears to be a magnetic brake before the air brakes in the block. Behemoth has the same (magnetic brake before the block).