TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

^That is one of the rumors i have heard, Screamscape also has heard it to. When i was at the park for on ride training, the fence wasnt installed but the "supports" for it was, and i noticed a couple flag markers in the pile of dirt. They havent cleared out anything other than the funnel cake and old WWC entrance. So if anything unless things change, im betting on a new flat ride.

BUT it could be something else. Maybe a GCI woody? I dont think wed see a giga that close to Diamondback.

Whenever i get a chance to go to the park as a guest, i will be sure to ride the train and get some pics if its not fenced off from the backside.

Edited by drummermattk

You mean to tell me people actually stood in line for horrible food (Panda Express blows) that is way overpriced while at a theme park? Where there's tons of distractions? I can't wrap my head around that mentality. If I see a line longer than two or three people for food I keep walking. It's theme park food, not 5-star dining.