TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lil' Robby Robatize yourself and MORE!

FLIPDUDE

Find the TPRers

Recently I hit 100,000 pageviews on my art page, and as a celebration I released several project that I've been working on for many months. One of them was this giant poster(it's buyable, in case anyone is interested...) of most(!) of my characters. Of course characters like Kim Possible form the lil robby rob comics couldn't be there since they're copyrighted, but try and see if you can find 13 royalty-free lil' robby rob characters in that whole mess!(One of them probably only a handful will recognize. Extra geek points for those who do!):

100000 PAGEVIEWS

Lil' Robby Robatize Yourself!

Are you a fan of the Lil' Robby Rob comic series? Always wanted to see yourself as a cartoon? Is your name Big Mike? Well this is the game for you!

"The Character Factory" is a game I've been working on with another person for almost a year now, and in it you can build yourself your own cartoon characters!

http://www.character-factory.com

ACEr Joe mingles!

An "OC Meme" is a picture that tells you to list 10 of your original cahracters and then randomly ells you what situations to put them in. As part of an OC Meme I listed ACEr Joe as a character. Hillarity ensues:

Part 1:

Memezilla part 1

Part 2:

Memezilla part 2

Have fun!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that Cartoon thing is harder then I thought it would be, but I did my best and I think I did ok for my first time lol. I have a few minor gripes though, and it's mainly that all the body parts don't have the same colors to choose from (look at the legs compared to the rest of the skin tone I choose) and the straight complete arm didn't even have color options so I had to go with the bent arm. Also, I would think it's a bit too easy to just go and delete other people's saved files. The tutorial was a bit cheesy but fun as well, so a great job to you and you're friend on that one and the whole game itself.

Oh, and congrats on so many views to your comics!

IMG_3243.jpg.debd3500281c4df9a5859ebe16b91b53.jpg

Not the best, but I can always try again later

1235865262_CartoonHector.jpg.9b9d79fcd60f8853a60b35d4d06ab46a.jpg

Great Meme thing, gave me a good laugh.

Your character designer looks interesting, but i can already tell at a glance that it is way too involved for me to comprehend enough to do a self portrait. Perhaps it's just too late at night for my sleep deprived mind. I'll give it another look tomorrow.

Thats freaking awesome dude, and on the poster my favorite is they A7 character, because it looks like a take on a Dr. Suess person (is it?) And the game is hilarious! Im going to be find myself doing some stuff for the next few days...*evil laugh*

Ha ha! No, that's a character based on two twin girls who were in my class. One was nice, one was mean, but they were both two-faced. So when Id rew them I jsut drew them as one character that spun it's head whenever it changed personalities.

Dude, that Cartoon thing is harder then I thought it would be, but I did my best and I think I did ok for my first time lol. I have a few minor gripes though, and it's mainly that all the body parts don't have the same colors to choose from (look at the legs compared to the rest of the skin tone I choose) and the straight complete arm didn't even have color options so I had to go with the bent arm. Also, I would think it's a bit too easy to just go and delete other people's saved files. The tutorial was a bit cheesy but fun as well, so a great job to you and you're friend on that one and the whole game itself.

Game still has a couple of bugs that are being worked on, thansk fro letitng me know! However, I was sure that the legs should be avalible in the exact same colors? Oh well.

And you cant delete other people's saved files because you only see the files that you saved and the files that came with the game.

Also, I think you did an awesome job on the recreation!

The meme was super funny! I think the character creator is nice but kind of complicated. By the way, me and my friend share an account on Deviantart. We're fruitsbasket01 (I was bored, so i commented on stuff).

Lil' Robby Robatize Yourself!

Are you a fan of the Lil' Robby Rob comic series? Always wanted to see yourself as a cartoon? Is your name Big Mike? Well this is the game for you!

LOL

Why am I being singled out???

Peace, Big Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...