Worlds of Fun Construction - Prowler

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its Cedar Fair: The Experience, a 450 foot tall inverted dive machine with trash can themed cars and the track themed to concrete. The brake run will feature water jets that automatically shut down the ride once the first drop hits the track or cars.

I'm going to WOF on the fourth

I'll be sure to take pictures!!! Could this be the rumored GCI?!?! Either way, it's something big, and I can't wait to find out what it is!

EDIT: Isn't Maverick in somewhat of an L-shape? That last turnaround makes it "L-ish". And isn't this dirt work in an L-shape

Maybe!

Um wrong. They don't have a club blood. They have Blood Shed, Carn Evil, Asylum Island, Dominion of Doom, Fright Zone, Lair of the Vampire, and Camp Gonnagitchya. I'm not spot on with all those names, but I'm positive they don't have a club blood.

I work for a haunt industry company that has tried to sell WOF on the concept of a train haunt for several years now. I wouldn't put it past them to put the money into another Halloween attraction, as the haunt director for WOF is very high up in the CF Halloween chain. I will be there for a Halloween site meeting later this summer. Maybe I'll be able to find something out then.

There is no location given, and I don't remember if it was here or at Thrill Network, someone said they have seen the patent properly and it is not in Africa. Plus didn't someone earlier in the year have a thread about 2009, where whoever made it said Worlds of Fun slipped that they will be building their next biggest thing this year (more expensive, rather).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that doesn't mean no rollercoaster.

^They have a Club Blood already. One thing was confimered though, this new attraction will be shorter than Boomerang, which is 125'. I place my bet on a GCI.

Where did you hear that from?

Come on man, the Dippin Dots guy knows everything

Bench The Ride?

^I'm also going to be upset now if this isn't a Hannah Montana themed ride, not that it really affects me over here in England... but it could pave the way for some Hannah Montana Rides all over the world!!!

On a more serious note, I still think Robb raised a fair point that we could be getting excited over nothing, it could still turn out to be a new water main or something!

Matt

^They have a Club Blood already. One thing was confimered though, this new attraction will be shorter than Boomerang, which is 125'. I place my bet on a GCI.

Where did you hear that from?

The PR guy put the shorter than Boomerang teaser out on the WoF blog.

Went there today (sorry no pics, dad got camera), looked exactly like it did in the wof blog.

Except, where I believe the old Zambezi Zinger station was, which last year was just a big concrete slad next to the train tracks, is recently fenced off with some new paint and a lot of flags on it, as well as an arch structure made of pipes. Wonder if this could be the station or something.

In the latest blog entry, Brandon said that one of the guesses in the previous entry ("many updates") was correct. I'm sorry to say nobody guessed a hannah montana ride. The guesses were:

family ride/rollercoaster (similair to knotts)

GCI woodie

new haunt

zambezi zinger 2

new section

1000 foot coaster (just a joke)

skyhawk like flat ride

maverick like

intamin inverted impulse coaster

rides from Geauga

mine train

water ride

so we've narrowed it down to those 12, I guess...