TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

As everyone else has said the shirt is awesome!! I also love the new duckies!

Hope to see you on your new road show this year, I may just be missing you at Kings island but I'm sure we will meet up at Great Adventure, I plan on going opening day and possibly that sunday as well.

WOW! That new logo is totally awesome Big Mike! The prizes are crazy as well, especially the grand prize. Oh, and the new ducks are cool as well.

If you didn't get my PM, James (Team Thriller) and I are planning to have the final round of the Find The Ducky Contest take place this Friday the 27th at 4:00 central, 5:00 eastern, 11:00 germany time. SUDDEN DEATH!

Off-Topic: Did anyone else notice the turtles at the bottom of the page?

Hello Friends!!!

What a great day at West Coast Bash today!

Met a lot of great new friends!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who came up and said hello and had thier picture taken with Big Mike!! That was awesome

Congrats to all the winners at the Big Mike Kick-Off Contest!!

Special thanks to Robb, Chris, and Magic Mountain for putting on a spectacular event!!

I will put up all my pictures as soon as I get a chance!

I can't wait to see you all again!!!

Peace, Big Mike

Off-Topic: Did anyone else notice the turtles at the bottom of the page?

Yeah, I saw those too. At first I was afraid I had a computer virus, but I guess it's not just me.

You can pick up the turtles and bump them into each other - mighty turtle bash!!!!!!

You can feed the turtles too! Just click on the white part of the screen, and the food appears (Little yellow things). They go running for it. LOL. Very cute. I like the tic tac toe game though. Keeps me busy at work when I am waiting for the printer to finish, or when I am stuck on the phone!

Big Mike, can't wait for the update!

^^ Rest is not what I am worrying about, it is trying to find the time to post my pictures from West Coast Bash! lol

Pictures for The Valuable Big Mike Readers > Rest

Hopefully tonight!

I never saw the turtles, and I love turtles! The turtles drew me real close to another spot higher on the replies list though

Off to Sea World, see ya there!!

Peace, Big Mike

To show your support and pleasure of The Big Mike Road Show, please follow these instructions:

Here is how to get you own Big Mike Banner to show your support for good ole Big Mike:

1. Hit profile on top of the screen under FAQ.

2. Then hit profile again, but not the same profile button you hit the last time, this one is midscreen.

3. Then hit signature.

4. Use code robb gave us below.

Once again here is the code to add to your signature:

[URL=http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41995][img=http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/files/bigmikereaderrj7_113.jpg][/URL] 

Just copy and paste the code right into the signature box!

Good luck! Any problems, let Big Mike know!

Peace, Big Mike

BIG MIKE! You must tell me where you were at 5 P.M. I figured since you were in my backyard today (San Diego) I would come down and say "Hi" to you! I was at Belmont Park from about 3:30 to 6:00, but then I had to go to litle girls birthday party! I'm sorry I missed you, but I atleast got to meet some Ohioans (Is that correct?) that were in town from Knott's Coaster Solace, West Coast Bash, and other California parks.

I'm glad you guys had a great time in California! However you guys get back to Ohio I hope you have safe travels!

And Big Mike, I guess I will catch you another time, I hope you have a great time today!