TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

^ See, I knew I could spot talent! Great job cheering for Team Big Mike!!

Randi - I am sure we can put a little swing number into the cheers too!! Your hired!!

Chris, The Yanks are top class! Tigers too! I will have to find my old Tiger pictures where they let my famly on the field a few times!

Everyone else, I know the Big Mike Reader of the Year honor and the magnificent grand prize of a free condo for a week is marvelous, but I don't want the contest to turn into a last man standing death match!!

Rick was just adding some humor to the thread, and I ok'ed it before hand! Notice he did not make the standings board on page 1, so all is still OK!

Rick is an awesome guy, no wragging on fellow Valuable Big Mike Readers.

Peace, Big Mike

Coaster Palooza,

Of course we (The Bebes) knew you were joking about "finding" the Mikestery Cards, and our retorte was meant to be tongue-in-cheek as well.

We appreciate the humor and welcome it at any opportunity!!!

However, we DON'T believe that you spared the Ducky. An MRI has been set up to locate its exact whereabout within your body, and a group of detectives are searching the sewer system, just in case you passed it through already.

-Mr. Bebe

Big Mike is relaxing in a stretch limo right now on the way to the Yankee Stadium Celebration for The Big Mike Road Show 2009 reaching the milestone of a whopping HALF A MILLION VIEWS!!

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The limo driver said Derek Jeters mom was in this limo yesterday!

Peace, Big Mike

Big Mike is relaxing in a stretch limo right now on the way to the Yankee Stadium Celebration for The Big Mike Road Show 2009 reaching the milestone of a whopping HALF A MILLION VIEWS!!

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The limo driver said Derek Jeters mom was in this limo yesterday!

Peace, Big Mike

I'll be watching the game through my MLBTV subscription! I'll be looking for you Big Mike!

Hi Valuable Big Mike Readers!

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your support and friendship!!!

Without all of you, this night and the success of The Big Mike Road Show would not be possible!

The Yanks are treating me like royalty, a luxury suite behind home plate, unlimited food and drinks, and these soft cushy reclining chairs in the first row of the suite!

I wish all of you could be here with me!

Thanks again to everyone who reads The Big Mike Road Show, all the awesome people I have met on the road, and to Robb and Elissa for having this awesome website and making this as fun as it is!

Love to all, The Big Man, Big Mike

^^spaceace,

Firstly, Big Mike erroneously listed the league name as WOODEN coaster league here on The Road Show. It is actually WOOD coaster league on ESPN.com.

Secondly, I myself registered as the tenth and final team in that league (sorry ).

You'll have to join the NFL.com league, or wait for a third league to open(if it happens).

-Mr Bebe

...I'm not sure, but would that be considered cheating?

I had a thought that if I found the Gröna Lund card I'd ask Mike to send me the Liseberg card to hide for him.

Oh well...

WOW, WOW, WOW, I didn't realize by making a joke about "finding" the Mikestery cards at the Big Mike Hotel and posting pictures about it would create such controversy and cause me to be branded a "cheater."

I guess you can't have a little fun here. Mike, sorry about causing a stir.

I had fun staying at the exclusive Big Mike Hotel and visiting the Big Mike Headquarters. Hopefully Big Mike will talk about how Big Mike is feeling about this.

BTW, I didn't eat the ducky either....

I meant the "cheating" as a joke. Note emote icon.

^^spaceace,

Firstly, Big Mike erroneously listed the league name as WOODEN coaster league here on The Road Show. It is actually WOOD coaster league on ESPN.com.

Secondly, I myself registered as the tenth and final team in that league (sorry ).

You'll have to join the NFL.com league, or wait for a third league to open(if it happens).

-Mr Bebe

I kindly ask someone to leave and join the nfl one. The ESPn one is the only oen where I can actually make the live draft.

Hey Big Mike!

I finally got my button from being the first to post the picture from WCB. I can now show my support when I'm out and about! Thanks for the awesome note on the Mikestrey Treasure Hunt Card which will find a good home on my wall!

IMG000040.jpg.16043a4052ed7523dfd7d489597fb3f7.jpg

The loot from Big Mike

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!

Mr. Good Luck Charm for the Yanks has done it again!!!

Yankees win.

Still undefeated lifetime!

The Yankee brass said they will call The Big Man again when they need me and congrats on half a million!!

Pictures tomorrow!!!

Peace, Big Mike

I thought that cheer was FANTASTIC!!!

So much so, and the fact the you were the first person ever to sign up to be a "Show" Stopper cheer leader...

Brandy was been assigned Cheer Captain of the squad!!!

Everyone please welcome our newest cheerleader and 5th person on the squad......... SUE!!!

Peace, Big Mike