TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Relationships

Blink

This didn't happen to me, but it happened to a friend of mine, and it is probably one of the bitchiest things a girl can do.

My friend was dating a girl in middle school. He really liked her, they were going out for more than a year, and she decides to break up with him. That wasn't the bitchy thing, it was the way she broke up with him. She got one of her guy friends to go up to him and say "Hey dude, Emily is breaking up with you, sorry" and he took off running. My friend was heartbroken, it has been almos 3 years and he still hold's a grudge against her to this day. If you are going to break up with someone, do it face-to-face. That just shows that this girl was a complete coward and a bitch. We are about to go into 11th grade now, and honestly if she does that to the wrong person, they might decide to kill her. I do not EVER EVER EVER want to see anyone kill anyone, but it is a definate possibility. Hopefully she has matured enough that she won't do it again.

I also can't stand it when kids in my school say that the only thing to a relationship is sex. They go out with each other for about a week, have sex, break up with each other, and move on to someone else. It's like they use each other just for sexual entertainment, and I absolutely hate that.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are about to go into 11th grade now, and honestly if she does that to the wrong person, they might decide to kill her. I do not EVER EVER EVER want to see anyone kill anyone, but it is a definate possibility.

This is just daft. I knew there was a reason I stayed out of threads like this.

We are about to go into 11th grade now, and honestly if she does that to the wrong person, they might decide to kill her. I do not EVER EVER EVER want to see anyone kill anyone, but it is a definate possibility. Hopefully she has matured enough that she won't do it again.

Really, kill someone? That's a little extreme personally.

You don't know any of the kids in my school. There are kids in my school that are in gangs. There are kids in my school whose parents don't care what they do and don't care about their kids at all. It is very unlikely, but if someone is really extreme about it or high on drugs, it could happen.

Edit: I forgot to mention that it has nothing to do with relationships, but there was almost a massive racist school shooting two years ago. A black kid brought a gun to school and planned on shooting a bunch of white people, the cops were called and the school was put on lockdown. This kind of stuff happens.

Edited by imawesome1124

You don't know any of the kids in my school. There are kids in my school that are in gangs. There are kids in my school whose parents don't care what they do and don't care about their kids at all. It is very unlikely, but if someone is really extreme about it or high on drugs, it could happen.

Do you mind me asking what city is this? No reason to know but I was just wondering.

I won't say the exact city, but it is in Southern Maryland. There are a lot of hardcore rednecks here and also a lot of extreme racists. It also seems like there are more degenerates in my school than there are good students. There are students who might take the breakup very seriously, turn to drugs, get high and decide to just go to extremes about it.

I won't say the exact city, but it is in Southern Maryland. There are a lot of hardcore rednecks here and also a lot of extreme racists. It also seems like there are more degenerates in my school than there are good students. There are students who might take the breakup very seriously, turn to drugs, get high and decide to just go to extremes about it.

My school isn't much better at all. We have so many somalians at my school it's awful. Last year we had a somalian protest right outside of my school.

Right then -

I am very close friends with the girls I knew at high school that I wanted to go out with. I'm like a psychiatrist to them - they always come to me with their troubles (such as coming off of a break-up), because they know I always keep a positive attitude. I always end up having long conversations with them, and then they tall me how good of a friend I am to them.

But I never get any further than "really good friend". [censored]. I hate it!

Yeah, so basically this thread has so far become a haven for all sorts of teenage venting and exaggerating, anybody perhaps have anything positive to add????

2+2

There, that's something positive to add.

And it's the relationship thread on a board dominated by the 12-20 age group, of course it's gonna be all moaning. What did you expect?

^ Well, congradulations.

In other news, I am still searching for my first girlfriend. I have blown several opportunites in the past and that has lowered my confidence in trying to find someone. I have actually chickened out (if you could call it that) of asking this one girl out that I have known since 8th grade. Almost 3 years of just being friends and I have never asked her out. I feel pathetic.

Yeah, so basically this thread has so far become a haven for all sorts of teenage venting and exaggerating, anybody perhaps have anything positive to add????

Friday marks 2.5 years with my boyfriend! Hooray good news!

Great! I would say happy anniversary, but that's only for years.