TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb, Elissa, & Kristen's Epic Holiday Adventure

SharkTums

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice TR! KT is so cute I cant wait till I have my own kid! (First I need a girl...)

Between Kidtums and my Cousins girl, I want one also but need a girl. My cousin put up a video of her husband interviewing Peyton (cousin's girl). At one point she stops talking to the camera and starts trying to kiss the tv where the video camera output is being put on.

Not to steal thunder from KT, here is a couple links to my Peyton.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c71/spaceace12/DSC_4678.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c71/spaceace12/DSC_8273.jpg

Many awesome things in this report: Robb with spam, Waffle House, random credits, Buffalo Wild Wings, the ever-cool Colin, lots of food...and let's not forget NAKED LADY VELVET PAINTINGS. Elissa's dad may have the greatest art collection outside of The Louvre.

Though it must be pointed out Wegman's > Publix. Wegman's destroys all other grocery stores.

Oh, and I have to repost this response to Barry:

^

1. They wouldn't let you take pictures because you're creepy and weird.

2. No one is a bigger perv than you!

This may be the single greatest thing ever posted to this site...

dt

For all those years I lived in Naples, I never got that credit at King Richards. Last time I went there was before they had the credit, though they did have the go-karts, mini-golf, arcade, and the bumper boats that I got stuck on...twice!

Out of curiosity, was that Target the one on Pine Ridge Road? I worked there a few times.

And yes, Publix > Everything

Many awesome things in this report: Robb with spam, Waffle House, random credits, Buffalo Wild Wings, the ever-cool Colin, lots of food...and let's not forget NAKED LADY VELVET PAINTINGS. Elissa's dad may have the greatest art collection outside of The Louvre.

Though it must be pointed out Wegman's > Publix. Wegman's destroys all other grocery stores.

Oh, and I have to repost this response to Barry:

^

1. They wouldn't let you take pictures because you're creepy and weird.

2. No one is a bigger perv than you!

This may be the single greatest thing ever posted to this site...

dt

Dave I must say that Wegmans is the best grocery store I have been to. I went there for the first time in New Jersey last summer and it blew my mind. I just wish there was a Wegmans here in CT. Publix is cool too...

Elissa, Garlic Crust from Hungry Howie's Pizza is THE BEST!

How close to you is the nearest Hungry Howies? It looks like Northridge...

I, however, have one down the street from me, here in Glendora. So, if I ever throw a party that you come to...There will definitely be Garlic Crust pizza for all to enjoy!

Ok, so I'm going to be like the 700th person to say this, but, Kidtums=AMAZINGLY ADORABLE BEYOND BELIEF! Robb, you better watch out, she's gonna have boys chasing after her nonstop! The Canopy Zip Line thing looks awesome and fun, but amazingly scary! If I wasn't so scared of ship I would totally go on a fun cruise like that!

For some reason the only movie that jumps to mind in regards to Elissa's old man's office and the pictures there is "From Dusk till Dawn".

Not sure why, but I know I have seen that sort of layout in a movie before....need to go back through the movie collection, and that should only take about a month....hehe.

I thought they were pretty similar... except that a Publix with a Carrabba's is pretty much unbeatable

When I was in Florida last year, I went to Publix and that was the first time I seen Milk in a orange bottle instead of clear.

Its been proven that yellow bottles keep the milk better than other variations.

Im sad that Kristen seems to have lost her quad

Small world! I worked on the Grand Princess back in 1998!! Did you go up to the disco on the top level? Cool that it is floating above the sea, but other than the view, pretty lame!

Fun meeting up with you guys at Busch and Universal. Here is my one pic of Elissa and KidTums!

1735977696_USFJan2008012(Medium).jpg.d27badf785800e5a6c5286124b159e12.jpg

Ahhh.......

GrandPrincess1998.jpg.cfd3e9999758858bbbba849d7e74864e.jpg

Yup, me back in 1998 on the deck of the Grand Princess.

Okay my first thought was "Man that would kind of suck if you were taking a Princess Cruise because it is more adults oriented and then a Disney Cruise ship pulls up behind you in port." Then however I was thinking....

cruise61.jpg.17e13f0750a3e56b2beb709a969cb2ba.jpg

"Dude! Is that Disney ship following you! It was visable when you left port, visable here, and then again in Mexico."