TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR 2008 Trips! Download the flyers here!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

First time poster so go easy.

I've almost decided to go on next year's Europe trip. (I say almost because I'm quite shy and meeting all those new people - well you know what it's like). I have a quick question about the payment deadline for the trips though. If I was to send payment via eCheque, it would typically take 9-10 working bank days to clear. Given that the deadline is only around 10 days away anyway, would it be viewed as 'missing the deadline' if my payment is sent but not cleared by the deadline? That is, if Robb & Elissa have received confirmation of the payment, but the funds haven't cleared yet, does that mean I've missed the deadline?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mwahahahaha wanted to go round Germany next year anyway and look what TPR did, stuffed it full of weight gain 4000 and made it into a beefcake.

This looked so good i put my deposit in before getting to the end of this thread and making my 1st post

Is there anywhere i can go to get to know the people ill hopefully be going with?

This is for everyone on this thread. I am planning on coming to the East Coast USA trip next year and I was wondering if anyone on here would know the weight and size restrictions for the coasters at any of the parks we'd be visiting I have e-mailed each of these places almost a month ago asking them this same question and none of them have e-mailed me back yet and I doubt they ever will so if anyone on here could tell me if they know the weight or size restrictions any of these parks have that would be great.

Sincerely,

KingOfNynex2003

This is for everyone on this thread. I am planning on coming to the East Coast USA trip next year and I was wondering if anyone on here would know the weight and size restrictions for the coasters at any of the parks we'd be visiting I have e-mailed each of these places almost a month ago asking them this same question and none of them have e-mailed me back yet and I doubt they ever will so if anyone on here could tell me if they know the weight or size restrictions any of these parks have that would be great.

Sincerely,

KingOfNynex2003

a lot of www.rcdb.com 's coasters also display the heigt requirments. I dunno about size, if you're have trouble getting into coasters in IE your home park, there might me some coaster you won't be able to ride. If you never had problems with size, you have problems now. (except on kiddies or other weird rides).

^^ and then some

Here is my experience on the Mid-West trip last summer. If you put in a deposit, you have a pretty good chance of getting on the trip of your choice. Even if there is a waiting list, ALOT of people change their minds or change trips etc... Don't stress about it and just send your deposit.

As far as size requirements on the coasters - on the Midwest trip, the Intamin's at Cedar Point were the "worrying" points. It seems to me that alot of people that were worried about getting on them - got on. Keep an eye out here and I'm sure that some of them will post later to let you know.

I hope that this helped - also, let me assure you that these trips are a BLAST - so if you get the chance to go - take it.

David "East Coast bound" McCollum

Hi ! This is just my second post, but it's an important one, at least for me ! I have just sent my deposit through paypal ! YEAH ! Now, I'll keep my fingers crossed to be in if a lottery is organized. Anyway, I have a question. I tried to find "echeck" on paypal, but the only thing I found under the "more funding options" was a spot to enter a four digit code, which I did. As English is not my mother tongue, could someone tell me if what I did on Paypal is alright or not ? I'd hate being refused on this trip because of a misunderstanding. any help would be appreciated. I could ask Robb or Elissa but want to leave them alone, knowing they're very busy in Asia right now.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely,

KingOfNynex2003

a lot of www.rcdb.com 's coasters also display the height requirements. I dunno about size, if you're have trouble getting into coasters in IE your home park, there might me some coaster you won't be able to ride. If you never had problems with size, you have problems now. (except on kiddies or other weird rides).

Thanks for the reply and I know about rcdb already and know every height minimum and height maximum on some of the coasters that we'd be going onto and my homepark I have no problems getting onto the coasters as there are only 4 one of them being a kiddie coaster but I can't get onto one of the HUSS frisbee rides but only because the rideops were instructed not to push down on the restraint anymore because a stupid rideop last year caused somebody to go to the hospital or something because they pushed down the restraint too hard on the person but that doesn't matter to me anymore because I don't really like that ride anyways but last year when I went to Knott's Berry Farm I was going to go onto the Excelerator coaster over there but the seatbelt was an 1/8th of an inch from locking so I didn't get onto it.

^you do know there are symbols on your keyboard to mark ends of sentences? called 'points' they look like this: .

lol, as for not fitting in Xcel, and you're still the same size, there's are chance you won't be able to ride some intamins

^you do know there are symbols on your keyboard to mark ends of sentences? called 'points' they look like this: .

lol, as for not fitting in Xcel, and you're still the same size, there's are chance you won't be able to ride some intamins

Actually I joined Weight Watcher's about a month ago and I've lost some weight and by next August I'll possibly be skinnier than Robb but that only if I lose about 2.5 lbs a week till August.

I lost about 3 pounds a week for a few months...

Have a big lunch, then just a tiny snack for your evening meal.

It works, and the weight drops off. Sure, you go to bed hungry, but that shows it's working!

It made me go from 220 pounds to 150 pounds, and the weight has now stayed off (now my stomach has shrunk, I get full quick).

NO ^ you take another 35 hours+ (just a number I thought up, lol) and rest, enjoy the memories of the trips you've just been on (and supremely organized, kiss kiss ) ---- and then get everybody caught up...

Mmmm'k???

Just a suggest.

Well after an amazing trip to Japan, immediately upon my return to the states I sent in my deposit for Europe. I can't wait. It was awesome to see the country of Japan via coasters and parks. I can't wait to do the same for "the old country"

Thanks again for a great trip and many memories and only a couple black outs...lol (boy those brits and gays sure now how to tie one on!)

^ One of your blackouts is safe with me, roomie.

How you doing since getting back, Shane? Your kids still going OMGOMGOMG over all the "stuff" you've bought and brought back for them?

And have you saved at least one of those things for......Christmas maybe?

Your concerned former roomie.

I have also recently sent my Deposit for the America trip, and to save me asking too many more questions on CoasterForce, I thought it might be worthwhile joining up to TPR.

In case you were wondering (I don't know how many TPR users also visit CF), my CF username is Mike.

Anyway, back to talking about questions, I've got one here:

Do we get any sort of confirmation E-Mail from the Alveys to say that they have received our deposits?

If you do, then why do I not seem to have one (unless they'll send us one after the Japan trip, whenever that finishes)?

If they don't, then how do we know our deposits got through alright?

Also, in my Deposit, I said that I don't have a TPR account, but now, of course, I do. Will Robb/whoever does the deposits note this down?

That'll do for the meantime, but I'm sure they'll be plenty more questions over the next year to keep you all enticed in the situation. *Looks for emoticon with a sticking out tongue* *Hopes that that's the right one*

Thankyou.

Mike.