TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nickelodeon Universe (MOA) Discussion Thread

^ I don't think it's supposed to be a kiddy coaster I like small boys in tights

Uh oh...did you type the secret code thingy? Or do you really just like small boys in tights? Jk

It's so funny to see this update today because I was talking about the Spongebob Coaster yesterday with Antonio. I hadn't even heard about this project until yesterday. I'm the slow one here. It's coming along really well, and it looks so awesome! Thanks a bunch for the pics!

So does this ride win the award for "Most unkiddie friendly kiddie coaster"? I've never seen a coaster with a childrens theme that had LOOPS and a PLUNGE in it! O_O

hulk...I wouldn't say childrens theme but it is a franchise that is powered by kids! So yeah...hulk

I really want a Krusty Krab though! Those Crabby Patties look so amazing.

* I actually did watch one whole episode today *

So did I, for the first time in my entire life.

I have to admit, I found it to be strangely fun.

I look fwd to riding this coaster.

90 degree lift hill... more than vertical drop... vertical loop, followed b an overbank tightly squeezed between a ride and a support with headchopping proximity, followed by a twisted inline twist and a collection of crazy turns and airtime pops... Dare you ride... SPONGEBOB!

Am I the only one that sees the absurd here? o.O

90 degree lift hill... more than vertical drop... vertical loop, followed b an overbank tightly squeezed between a ride and a support with headchopping proximity, followed by a twisted inline twist and a collection of crazy turns and airtime pops... Dare you ride... SPONGEBOB!

Am I the only one that sees the absurd here? o.O

ha, this was my thoughts exactly. The theme just doesn't fit!