TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After last weekend's awesomeness at Hersheypark with TPR peeps Nicole and Chris (you guys were a ton of fun!!), my wife and I are hitting up Kennywood this Sunday. Hoping to get on Black Widow, as it has been a no-go so far for me (still being built on my first visit, and closed on my second).

Disneyland Resort on Thursday, September 6th. Finally get to experience Cars Land and the new Disney California Adventure Park, and with two E-tickets down and hopefully lighter crowds the early closure of Disneyland shouldn't be a problem.

Heading to Dorney Park this weekend to cash in the VIP Tour I received thanks to Coasting For Kids!! Also joining us will be fellow TPR-er Nicole for some great times!

Thanks again to Dorney and GKTW for the incredible gesture......and a huge thanks again to TPR for all the support that helped me raise all that cash for those wonderful kids!!

I will be going to Lakemont tomorrow and Kennywood on Sunday! This will be my first visit to Lakemont so I am excited to FINALLY ride the Leap The Dips!

Have fun! Leap-the-Dips is a fun ride. Skyliner is pretty fun too, not very big, but it packs a nice little punch. And you can't go wrong with Kennywood