My Day:

Wake Up- 6:45

Bus Pick-Up- 7:36

Arrival at School- 8:05

School Begins- 8:26

School Ends- 2:15

Departure from School- 2:25

Departure from Bus- 2:55

That's not too bad, my day finishes at 3:13, but starts at 9. I get short days on Monday

I tried going to sleep early last night...and ended up sleeping for only 3 hours.

I like all my classes, but they're gonna be hard! It's near impossible to get an A in my English class says everyone who's ever taken the class. Plus I already have a decent amount of homework on my first day! Ah well, I'll me SMRTUR in the end!

USA high schools looks really fun!

in the netherlands we have boring schools....

Yep, Gangs, Crappy Teachers, Crappy Books, Crappy Education, really does sound fun.

I would like to add "overcrowding" to that list as well. One of the math classes at my school has 40 people in it. One teacher. That room is meant to have around 30 people in it. How are you supposed to learn and get help when so many people are in there? In my math class of about 25, it's SO hard to get the teacher's help because she's always with someone else.

^I don't know what your band is like, but it should be fine. I'm in band and jazz ensemble and it's a ton of fun. There are enough people that you shouldn't be too nervous.

Go for it!

I second your notion! I'm also in one of the Jazz Ensembles at my school, hell we even compete, but after a couple shows, the performance nerves really go away. Plus if you suck, just don't let people hear it!