TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday Park Discussion Thread

It is neat to see the park keeping the old corkscrew in place like Alton Towers did. Hopefully they can integrate it into the theming of the new ride.

Serious question here - do we even know what the theming of the new coaster will even be yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to when I get to ride this thing, unfortunately it looks like it may have to wait until 2015.

I'm very interested in the plans that the park revealed, that a family coaster is also in the makings, and not to far away in the future.

I also find it strange that Geforce have still not gotten a proper station, I thought that was one of the first things Plopsa would address.

I am so glad that more of these rides are actually being built! It is a great addition to Holiday Park! I know it's just a model, but the architecture surrounding the ride makes it look better than Superman: Ultimate Flight so far in my opinion!

I don't follow this ride that much, so this is probably a dumb question, but is this coaster going where Super Wirbel used to be?

• 2 weeks later...
This is the wrong rollercoaster for this park. The park needs more family oriented rollercoasters.

Bad choice.

I'm very interested in the plans that the park revealed, that a family coaster is also in the makings, and not to far away in the future.