• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) Food

2.) Food

3.) Food

I'm really surprised I'm not fat

In regards to roller coasters/theme parks - B&M inverts, floorless, and hypercoasters, S&S Screamin' Swings, Chance-Morgan Chaos, and Intamin Looping Starships

Project Runway.

...and there goes my man card..

Completely agree, I don't really like all the drama, but I really love the incredible amount of creativity in that show though.

Have been a massive fan of the show since season 1. So I'm in the same seat as you on this matter.

I enjoy watching the GP get headbanged on the rougher rides. My favorite spot is the line to X2 because It provides the best view to watch those heads bobble all over the place on Viper .

Edit: I put grimace instead of enjoy. What the hell was I thinking?

Edited by rustyinpeace

Project Runway.

...and there goes my man card..

Completely agree, I don't really like all the drama, but I really love the incredible amount of creativity in that show though.

Have been a massive fan of the show since season 1. So I'm in the same seat as you on this matter.

Funny you say that. We watched an episode last night and I watched the first 5 minutes, got up did some stuff around the house and caught part of the middle of the show, then stopped to sit and watch the runway portion at the end.

There is certainly a massive amount of creativity.

Those shows always get a lot of press in my local paper since they get a lot of contestants from Portland/Oregon/the Pacific Northwest. I'm not quite sure why it's been so long since I've watched regularly.

I've also read one or two of Gunn's books. Don't remember too much offhand, but the last one I read was pretty interesting and funny.