TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2007! March 11th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I think Erik, Leanne, Alessandra and I will make it to SSMM and a few hours to your party! I hope to see some of Robb´s famous "extra spicy" wings? Because I never had them!

--Soren

Yay! Glad to hear we might be crossing paths! See ya there dude!

-Ryan

HA! Another fun meeting with TPR (and of course RideWorld).

We haven't gotten our passes yet, but we'll try to do it ASAP.

Also, my friend and sister may be coming again.

Then again, I may not be able to go to the party for long or at all because March is one of the months where I have no days off (school of course).

But other than that, I'll be sure to try and make it and get a present for KidTums! (or Elissa; whichever comes first lol)

Who's crazy enough to fly from Montreal to Los Angeles for 2 days? LOL

oh the same people who fly from Baltimore, Philadelphia, Tampa, Atlanta and Orlando

Does this mean that you are coming out to California Parktrips?

Let's not forget Chicago. Heck, I'm flying to PHX for business then to LA. I am nuts, but loving it!

I will be making it out to California for the west coast bash, solace, and the TPR party and all that goodness. I found a great airfare deal with the help of Kyle on Travelocity. You can't beat a $170 roundtrip (taxes included) from T.F. Green Airport in Rhode Island to LAX.

And I can rent a car in California since I'm 21.

I will be making it out to California for the west coast bash, solace, and the TPR party and all that goodness.

Thank God some of us will be out of the country

I know you're crying inside that you'll be missing me while you're in Japan.

Cool Craig. It'll be great to see you.

Can't wait to see you again, Guy.

As for the plane tickets, i gotta wait till the 5th which is when I can charge something to my credit card and not get it billed on this coming up bill.

UPDATE!!!

Chris and I were just informed by Six Flags Magic Mountain that if you plan on attending West Coast Bash 2007 on Sunday, March 11th and you will NOT have a processed Six Flags pass by that day you *MUST* pre-order your tickets by Monday, March 5th.

To pre-order your tickets, call Six Flags Magic Mountain group sales at 661-255-4500 between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm PST, request the "RideWorld ERT Event - Early Bird Group Ticket", and your cost should be only $22.50.

Your West Coast Bash ticket allows you admission to the event which includes TWO HOURS of Exclusive Ride Time on Tatsu, X, and Viper from 8am to 10am AND the rest of that day at Magic Mountain!

The Will Call office will not be open at 8am on March 11th and neither will the season pass office, so you need to order your ticket ahead of time or have your season pass processed prior to the morning of March 11th.

Hope to see you at the event on March 11th!

--Robb