TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hoodie The Movie

That was amazing guys...from both a storyline and editing standpoint. Of course just like the first one, you worked so many TPR inside jokes in I was very impressed. Your special effects and green screen were great. You definitely need to pursue editing as a profession. You guys got some real talent. The only thing I would have worked a little more on was the audio dialogue. With as professional as it looked using the raw audio from the cam just didn't match the great video work. A couple ADR sessions and you would be all set. Great work!!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most dramatic part of the movie, and might I add an Oscar Winning supporting actor role, was my reminding J-Man to use the white balance. In typical he acted like any son would, blew off the most over looked technical aspect of his movie.....White Balance. How do you expect to get the color right if the white balance is yellow? The Epitath on my grave will be written to my son........in part, died trying to remind him about white balance! All in all a good enjoyable flick, I just hope Grog graduates the fifth grade

EPIC WIN

Did you guys need Disney's permission to film or anything? Just wondering because one of my best frineds is in video class , and he has filmed outside the DLR and in downtown disney, but has never filmed inside the parks.

As far as I know you don't need permission to film inside the park. However we did get permission from the cast members to film our on ride footage on the Matterhorn.

The most dramatic part of the movie, and might I add an Oscar Winning supporting actor role, was my reminding J-Man to use the white balance. In typical he acted like any son would, blew off the most over looked technical aspect of his movie.....White Balance. How do you expect to get the color right if the white balance is yellow? The Epitath on my grave will be written to my son........in part, died trying to remind him about white balance! All in all a good enjoyable flick, I just hope Grog graduates the fifth grade

I actually think I may have LOLed the most at the white balance joke. Only because I wondered how many people would actually get it and remember back two years ago to the post you made.

The fact that it was in there was such a great attention to detail, and it's one of the things that impresses me the most about the movie.

If there was a TPR golden donkey award, you would get it!

--Robb

Great job guys, that was really good, and it is amazing what you were able to do.

I do have one question though. What was with you being chased by the goblin at Disneyland in one scene, then being in a bedroom with the goblin dancing in the next, and then being chased again?

Well, I've been called "Fricken Awesome", I like that.........to think my acting instructor said I would never amount to a hill of beans. Bet he was never called fricken awesome.

Rob!!! I would surmise that a sharp upward increase in hoodie sales has started. Jeremy has done for Hoodie sales what President Obama has done for the gun industry. I bet they are flying off the shelf. We have already started kicking around the idea of another segment. I suggested that some of the TPR regulars be part of the next one. Sort of like a home movie......think of some ideas and we shall embelish them with our own brand of twisted humor.... Did I mention I don't like rollercoasters per say? I stopped enjoying them about 17 years of age, don't know why!! Convert me oh great theme park review!!!

That was awesome guys. They usually say sequels aren't as good as the originals but you guys proved that statement wrong. This was hilarious and amazing. The special effects and script were very well done. You guys definitely have some talent and skill. I loved the camera effects when you guys were sad how it was like a "reviewing the past montage". Great stuff.

You guys rock!

JimmyBo

• 1 month later...

So the real question is, when will Hoodie the Threequel start pre-production?

All anticipation aside, I can only echo my earlier comments in saying that this film was great in every way. I remember when you first mentioned the possibility of a sequel and I'm glad to see that you followed through in your efforts. You've succeeded in surpassing your original film in many ways and for that, you should be very proud.

Keep up the great work and keep us informed when any new "developments" arise!

So the real question is, when will Hoodie the Threequel start pre-production?

I would definitely like to try my hand at Hoodie The Threequel. But at the moment I'm really hoodied out. I spent a good chunk of this year working on the sequel (January-May).

So I'm gonna work on some other projects I've been wanting to do, and when the time is right, Matt and I will don our magical hoodies once again!

I'll be sure to keep you all in the know when that happens.