TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, Chris here. As you might guess from my username, I'm from NYC, but grew up in the Lehigh Valley (good old Dorney Park country). Been a fan and subscriber of the TPR videos for some time now, and figured it was high time to finally sign up for a forum account. You'll see me around! *waves*

"Hi"

This is Paolo. I've been enjoying TPR videos for probably a decade, but just recently started reading the forums. This led to signing up for Club TPR and buying tickets to West Coast Bash 2015! First TPR event. First of any sort of organized coaster event actually. Looking forward to it!

I live in Las Vegas. I've always enjoyed coasters but really got into them when I worked at The Adventuredome back in the late 90s. No idea what my coaster count is. I know that it's nowhere near enough!

Hey guys!

My name is Tyler, and I'm from Wisconsin. I live about 30-45 minutes from Six Flags Great America. I'm going to be entering my sophomore year of college this fall. If you couldn't guess by my username, I'm an engineering student (mechanical to be exact).

I primarily travel to SFGAM to get my coaster fill, but I have made 3 consecutive trips to CP the last three summers. My family is a Disney family. Being a member of the DVC, I've been to Disney World 16 times. I know I'm cliche when I say my favorite coaster is Millennium Force. Maverick is a close second. I also am in love with indoor coasters (Revenge of the Mummy and Space Mountain).

I'm still learning the ropes and etiquette of forums, so please deal with me as I start to fit in.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm noahboah1112. I'm a beginner animator and I am obsessed with Roller Coasters! Unfortunately I don't have the funding to go to Rollercoaster Parks often. But I have you guys to show me them

First Rollercoaster park I went to was Carowinds North and South Carolina.

Favorite Rollercoaster Park is Cedar Point Ohio.

Favorite Rollercoaster is the Top Thrill Dragster, Cedar Point.

That's about it and I hope to get more involved in this community.

Hello All!

azitelli66 here. I'm a student at Purdue and a founding member of Theme Park Engineering at Purdue, better known as TPED at Purdue.

I worked at Kennywood in high school and I want to be a designer for parks or rides, ideally an Imagineer of course . Dark rides are my favorite besides coasters.

Always down for a great discussion!

Hello!

My name is Richard otherwise know as "BabyDinosaur"(came up with the name for some reason, been using it for years). I am a big coaster fan, I have been since I was 6 when I got RCT2. I actually didn't go on my first coaster which was Viper(SFGAM) till last year . I've watched TPR videos for a few years now and I thought I'd finally join the forums I'm 16, I love making films and playing RCT2, RCT3, and NoLimits 2. My homepark is Six Flags Great America. My favorite coaster so far is Raging Bull but might change to Apollo's Chariot I also love Nintendo!(That seems random) Feel free to ask me anything else you'd like to ask

Hey guys!

I'm Billy from NJ. I've been riding coasters since I was 10 and have never lost a passion for them 17 years later Home parks are Six Flags Great Adventure and Dorney Park (Equidistant to me), been on 260 and planning a few trips to hit the 300 mark within a year hopefully! I've been on countless forums and excited to be apart of this one! Cheers!

Hello Everyone-

"hendrixmarshalljames" is my call name...Guitars and guitar players are what I'm into. I live in Minot, ND and work in the oil fields out here. Our closest park would be Valleyfair, and its really pretty good if you catch it when it's not busy. My count is 87 for real coasters, 140 something for kiddie rides and shuttle-coasters.

Shuttles don't count in my book...Anyways, I'm 48 and sometimes have high blood pressure; so Top Thrill and Kingda Ka scare me to death...last thing I need is having my heart explode while getting my adrenaline on. I've ridden all but Wild Eagle of the B&M winged design in the US. I love the concept and freedom. No head-knockin and Beamer smooth...They installed the same harness on Banshee, which I liked as well. A Terrain/Winged would be an awesome idea.

Just finished up a big trip, and going on another one at the end of the month...so keep an eye out for a TR. Not the best writer so bear with me. Nice to meet you all!

20150720_110931.thumb.jpg.deaae26e5c3af3f8b6bba7f15347c473.jpg

Raging Bull (SFGAm) from last trip...Butter-smooth and surprising first drop. Loved it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I am Toni from San diego

until last year i had a huge fear of going upside down on a roller coaster my friends kidnapped me one day took me to SFMM and i instantly got over my fear and now have become a roller coaster enthusiast

i do my best to go about once a month to the various theme parks in southern California but would really like the opportunity to go around the world and ride some of the awesome rides i see in the TPR videos

i am a gamer geek and anime nerd otaku junkie and if you know of vocaloid and anime we will get along awesomely

Hello everyone! I am fairly new so I thought I should make an Intro.

My hope park is SFOT

My favorite coaster is Fury325

Ilove rollercoasters, but I used to hate them a while back when I was little because my first coaster was the Judge Roy Scream. I-Was-5. It was rattley and it scared me to death.

I really like Animals

My name is ... just call me CC, Coaster Crazi, Crazi, whatever.

I found TPR's site through the youtube channel. I was really overjoyed when I saw this site because I saw that there were a lot of coaster enthusiasts like me and I did not know that! I didn't make an account for a while, however. I recently made one this April, but I didn't start using it till this July!

Hi, My name is Timothy, but you can call me Tim.

I'm living in South Korea, and I really love TPR's video's in Youtube!

In South Korea, I usually visit Everland and Lotte World when I have time.

However, Soon, I would explain some major changes made in these theme parks, since there some new rides that could be a reason to visit South Korea again!

I'm really happy to be here, and I really explain anything about South Korea's theme parks when I saw more changes.

Hello to anyone who's reading this. My name is Chris.

I live in Scotland and I'm studying Civil Engineering with Architecture at Glasgow University.

I guess you could say I'm more of a regular over at SSCoasters but I'm a bit of a full-sized theme park nut as well and have been following Theme Park Review videos for a pretty long time so I thought I'd join here and be a bit more up to date with what's going on.

Hi guys !! For years I read only here, now it's just about time that I introduce myself and at least once. My name is Stefan and I come from Germany. Roller coasters are for about 30 years my .... Yes! .... Greatest passion. How did I become aware of TPR, I need not explain - you just know. (See please my bad wording slightly)

Thanks & Greetings Stefan

G'day guys, I've had this account for a few weeks now but this is still my first post!

I'm an Aussie, so my home parks are Movieworld and Dreamworld. I'm a huge coaster fan, but I'm still yet to get any coaster credit from overseas. I'm only 15 (turning 16 soon) so I guess I've got a lot of time to travel the world in search of rollercoasters

See you all around and I'm glad to join this community!

Hi

My name is Katrin. I am from germany. First, my english is not so good, but i will try my best.

My husband and i are big theme park fans and we love rollercoasters since many years. Our first visit to the usa was 2012 to Orlando, and it was amazing. So tomorrow we leaving for our second uas trip, our honeymoon. And between other things we visit california. A few minuts ago i booked spontaneously the SFMM event. Because we want to go there at the same day. Know i hope it would be more fun to meet likeminded people from the usa.

I could ride a half booke of my life, but i have not enough time now. A few short things maye. I am 34 years young an i am a big great Disney Fan an love Disney vacations.

If you have any things you want to knwo from me, ask

Greetings from germany

Sieghexe

Katrin

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I'm Nikki from Ohio, closest park to me is King's Island but I spend a lot more time at Cedar Point!

Favorite Coaster is a tie between Fury 325 and Millennium Force, I tend to lean more toward Fury simply because I'm a B&M junkie!

Fun fact about me: I love spiders and am terrified of butterflies.

Looking forward to contributing to the TPR legacy!

Hey guys! My name's Matthew, and my home park is Hersheypark. Unfortunately, this is the only park I've had the opportunity to go to yet, but I still have my hopes When I'm not riding roller coasters, I participate in my school's marching band, where we are coming off of a championship win and I also collect and solve Rubik's Cubes.

Well, that's basically all there is to me. I hope I can get to know you guys (and girls?) all a bit better, and that Hershey will get a freakin' drop tower already

Hi

My name is Katrin. I am from germany. First, my english is not so good, but i will try my best.

My husband and i are big theme park fans and we love rollercoasters since many years. Our first visit to the usa was 2012 to Orlando, and it was amazing. So tomorrow we leaving for our second uas trip, our honeymoon. And between other things we visit california. A few minuts ago i booked spontaneously the SFMM event. Because we want to go there at the same day. Know i hope it would be more fun to meet likeminded people from the usa.

I could ride a half booke of my life, but i have not enough time now. A few short things maye. I am 34 years young an i am a big great Disney Fan an love Disney vacations.

If you have any things you want to knwo from me, ask

Greetings from germany

Sieghexe

Katrin

I edited your profile to make Germany your location, so people know to be tolerant that English is not your native language.

I'm Terry and I'm from somewhere in California. I've been using RCT2 for 11 years, and I've been good at it for almost 5. Riding roller coasters isn't something I do very often, but I will build them every few months. I build for excitement rating most of the time rather than realism.

Something I do that doesn't relate to roller coasters? Acting and voice acting.