TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How insulting...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sooo....I guess my concept for "gansta's paradise" wont work huh...

First you enter the park thru the central hub called "Da Block" where you first encounter the smells of Mizz. Peachez Ghetto Fried Chicken gourmet resturant. The Staple attraction of this land is "Its tough to be a thug" 4D attraction complete w/ real blood!

Other lands include crack alley which is geared towards teens and thrill seekers alike with attractions like "Gettin' High" Drop tower and The worlds tallest roller coaster called " That High Coaster but will be simply known as "THC". For the water park lovers we will have "Pookies public pool". The theme is pookie is stealing water from the city and having a summer party and pulling out all the stops! The water park will include all the latest from the "slip n' slide" brand. Moving right along to "Da Brig" section of the park. Here you battle it out on "da shoot out" dark ride. You go head to head with another group of people to see who can shoot up the most people all while riding in your custom navigator style vehicle w/ 22 inch rims. and get ready to get wet on "Up the River" log flume. For you guys out there who love haunted houses get prepared for "House Arrest" The scarest haunt EVER!

We cant forget the kids who have their say so in "Free Lunch" Land. Here kids have an interactive ride named "Are you my daddy" where you go on an adventure with nanuka as she tries to find here daddy!

More details comming soon!

^ If you give me a lifetime season pass, I'll return the favor with a lifetime season pass to my Native American-themed "Noble Savageland." I'll have a dark ride called "Trial by Fire," a sim ride called "Buffalo Hunt 4D," a B&M Inverter called "Sacred Eagle," an S&S tower called "Totem Pole," and maybe a beer garden called "Firewater."

First you enter the park thru the central hub called "Da Block" where you first encounter the smells of Mizz. Peachez Ghetto Fried Chicken gourmet resturant. The Staple attraction of this land is "Its tough to be a thug" 4D attraction complete w/ real blood!

Other lands include crack alley which is geared towards teens and thrill seekers alike with attractions like "Gettin' High" Drop tower and The worlds tallest roller coaster called " That High Coaster but will be simply known as "THC". For the water park lovers we will have "Pookies public pool". The theme is pookie is stealing water from the city and having a summer party and pulling out all the stops! The water park will include all the latest from the "slip n' slide" brand. Moving right along to "Da Brig" section of the park. Here you battle it out on "da shoot out" dark ride. You go head to head with another group of people to see who can shoot up the most people all while riding in your custom navigator style vehicle w/ 22 inch rims. and get ready to get wet on "Up the River" log flume. For you guys out there who love haunted houses get prepared for "House Arrest" The scarest haunt EVER!

We cant forget the kids who have their say so in "Free Lunch" Land. Here kids have an interactive ride named "Are you my daddy" where you go on an adventure with nanuka as she tries to find here daddy!

My Hero!

hrmmm being a german/italian myself... i would not be upset if they made a ride called the Greasy Kraut....

Or even a park called Mussolini and Hitler's Crazy Fascist Circus of FUN!

or a Arcade ticket game called Whack the Wop.

or the Guido Gardens

or Skipland

or the Spaghetti Bender

or Ginzo Dago's Meatball Run

people are too sensetive, and politically correct.

I don't think it's too bad......at least, even if they were referring to Hispanic culture, it's nothing DIRECTLY linking to races. What if the owner of the park's name is Pedro? You should consider all of the possibilities before marking it as racism.

Yes, it's possible, but I doubt it is supposed to be a mean joke.

-Mike

Jarvis, I salute you. An almost Wes-worthy post.

I was trying to think of some British version, but I can't. Admittedly I'm not of the right racial descent to decide whether Pedroland is really offensive or not, but as others have said, if he's the mascot or the owner, who the hell cares! Being respectul is one thing, but PC can be taken too far, I don't think this is even remotely racist.

LOL!!!!!

That Mizz peaches video is hilariously stupid. The kids banging on the table and Mizz peaches herself lol

As for the Pedroland comment, Pedro is a Latin name so its not offensive. Like someone previously said, mayde they named the park after them self. If this was racist then I guess Disneyworld and Disneyland would be racist too.

I thought they already had a Gangsta's Paradise amusement park, I think it's called Six Flags Great Adventure. Though someone did a fair impression of Dave Chappelle's crack head character waiting for Deja Vu at MM to get going.

Pedroland, that's not offensive at all, maybe they will make Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, SF Krazy Kentucky Kingdom. The next lot of TPR hoodies could come in white with an extra pointy hood. Note: making a joke not saying Kentuckians are all KKK members.

There's also Queens town in new zealand, a very thrilling place, so I've heard.

As long as they don't take out the "R" and call it...

I don't see the problem.

LOOLLLLLL. You funny man.

And ya. What's the big deal. Like Rob pointed out indirectly, it's not like the place was called "Beanerland." That would be racially insensitive and extremely politically incorrect.

Or hey, let's base a waterpark on Australia and call it, hmm, perhaps, Boomerang Bay.

Seriously, especially when it's in a different country, no-one's gonna care. Take a leaf out of the Ozzie codebook and have a beer.

could it have a ride called the Chain Dragger?

The Best Park's name is in Belgium called "Plopsaland"

It's a very good park with a "Supersplash" and a 200ft "Starflyer"

This park is nearer to me than driving to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Only an hour's drive both sides from the Channel Tunnel.

The best coaster name is "Dog Fart Coaster"

Again I see nothing wrong with the name especially without more information. It reminds of the "tsnuami(sp)" thing at Clementon. We need to change a coaster name because the Tsunami was such a tradegy, yet how many tornado's, hurricane's, whirlwind's, twister's, earthquake's, raging rapid's, tidal wave's, volcano's do we currently have in amusement parks. It is so nice that those natural disasters have never killed a single person.

Or hey, let's base a waterpark on Australia and call it, hmm, perhaps, Boomerang Bay.

Seriously, especially when it's in a different country, no-one's gonna care. Take a leaf out of the Ozzie codebook and have a beer.

could it have a ride called the Chain Dragger?

How about a $1 Kiss booth? But instead of kissing a hot girl, you kiss America's Ass?