TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2007 Group Trips!

Well people I'm officially out of the 2007 trips

I turns out my university begins with it's exams earlier than I thought, and I can't make it to the Midwest trip. Spain trip is also during exams and the japan trip is too expensive.

*Sigh* I was really looking forward to this and I had planned everything, and now it's all smashed

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dave,

We're still working on some things. The trip WILL be the first two weeks of September 07. It will mainly focus on parks that the ACE/ECC trip did NOT do. There may be an add on to Hong Kong. Right now the trip is looking to be about $3800. But this will fluctuate based on the final itinerary (we have three itineraries right now, ranging from 14 - 17 days, at least 20 parks on each!)

Hope this helps a bit. I promise as SOON as we have the finalized information we will post it.

Thanks for that. I am not trying to rush you guys and aprichiate that you have a lot of work to do.

Thanks again form all of us here for organizing such awsome trips.

I sent my deposit in for spain yesturday evening, so assuming i get through the lottery (if there is one) and i'm "approved" by R&E, there will be at least one young person on the Spain trip.

I really want to let everyone know that so far there is no lottery for either trip. So if you're hesitating on sending in your deposit because you think you might not get in, SEND IN YOUR DEPOSIT!!!!

Seriously, the sooner we know how many people are interested, the sooner we'll be able to figure out a way to accomidate EVERYONE that wants to go.

That's our goal.....so if you're on the fence because you're worried about a lottery, SEND IN YOUR DEPOSIT!!!

--Robb

Spains looking hotter and hotter now on this board, at the start it was all Japan but now finally Europe is getting its mention. I'm glad to hear there are lots of UK participants like myself. So here's a wee question for all those on the Spain trip, and that's whats you're favorite type of ride, aside from a rollercoaster in a theme park, for me it's gotta be the Log Flume or a wet ride as such, I just love them. This will just give ME more of an indication of whats gonna be the best rides to find people at in the parks. I cant wait another year!

LOL

I'm glad to hear there are lots of UK participants like myself.

I think you misunderstood. There are alot of people from the 2006 TPR UK trip going on the Spain trip. Not alot of people from the UK.

Well there could be a decent amount of people coming from the UK, I don't really know for sure.

Just figured I'd clear up what we've been meaning by "lot's of UKers going on the Spain trip".

For those of you who signed up for the TPR Trips Mailing list, or if you were on the UK Trip, the Japan Flyer should now be in your hot little hands!

For the rest of you, it will be posted tomorrow!

There will be another TPR Trips Chat session on Monday September 18th at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

--Robb

2007 Japan Trip:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/events/TPRJapanTripFlyer2007.pdf

This 17 DAY Japan Tour will take place September 1st to September 16th, 2007 and focus on the lesser visited southern Japan parks including: Space World, Mitsui Greenland, Kijima, Central Park, Universal Osaka, Expoland, Tivoli Park, Parque Espana, Nagashima Spaland, Hamanako Pal Pal, Lagunasia, Fuji-Q, Tokyo Disney & MORE! There will be 20-24 parks in total!

The Japan trip is going to be what we are calling a TPR "Adventure Tour!" What does that mean? There won't be any main coach or bus, but instead we'll do the trip "Robb & Elissa Style" with bullet trains, busses, taxis, monorails, a bit of craziness and a LOT of fun! It will be a great exciting way to experience what getting around Japan is really like! Think of it as an "Amazing Race meets Theme Park Review" style of trip.

Download the flyer for more information!

--Robb

I just mailed my request for sending some extra money to convert my Spain deposit. This trip looks very cool and Japan has been a country I've been wanting to go to for quite some time now.

Traveling with public transportation only makes this tour cooler ^^ Like you said we get to experience a real Elissa & Robb style tour this way.

Anyway, can't wait to hear back from you, and I'll try to be there in the chat (or just read the transcript afterwards).

Thanks for everything so far ^^

aj

ps. I already sent the extra money via PayPal