1. Do you have your videos set to auto-play on your: a. desktop computer and/or b. mobile device?
(or if you don't know, just tell us if the videos auto-play or not in your newsfeed.)
Autoplay on both.
2. Do you regularly "share" content from Facebook "page" (like the TPR page) to your own personal Facebook page? And have you shared something from the TPR page?
Not regularly, I have shared content from TPR that I see in my newsfeed to my own timeline.
3. What kind of content are you most likely to share? (Videos, Photos, News Stories, etc?)
Videos most likely. But to be honest I click news stories more - I just don't share them. So if this is just about sharing, it's videos, but not often. I will quicker actually try and get a direct link to a video and just message the direct video link to someone, instead of cluttering everyone's newsfeed :/
4. How long on average do you watch a video posted to Facebook for? Do you watch the entire video? First 30 seconds? Until you get bored?
On Facebook I watch about 60 percent of a video I think, but to be honest, I skip more than I actually watch x seconds from start to whenever. So I often directly skip to a part I'm interested in (when it takes too long with intro's or building up) when I'm at work.
I will use the "watch later" button if it's a YouTube video on FB and I'm interested in watching the whole piece.
5. How important are "video thumbnails" to you? (the image you see with the > Play icon before you click to watch a video)
I'd like to say they're not important, but I think they are. I do like an actual video thumbnail, and I do not like the "YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW THIS DONKEY FARTS POPTARTS LIKE CRAZY" clickbait thumbnails - although I do think that they "work" for Facebook/Youtube residents.
6. What do you like/dislike about Facebook? What features do you use the most and which ones annoy you?
I like scrolling my newsfeed, getting my daily intake of Kotaku and Gizmodo without actually visiting their website to check up on updates there. Facebook's automatic thinking of what it's showing me or not showing me seems to work fine for me, although I probably don't even know what I'm missing most of the time. It annoys me that it has this "most popular" way of sorting, which I always disable when I have to.
I don't like it when I like a video, check the comments and it's all just people referring to each other.
I "like" dumb comments on TPR videos as they might spark a witty Robb comment which I enjoy reading. But for that I can always just go to any random TPR YouTube video and dive into the hell that is YouTube Comments there.
For serious conversations and read-ups on rides/parks this here is a much better place to check out and read. Or post. The latter I don't do that often though.
7. Is there anything that TPR does or doesn't do on Facebook that you think we should be doing more/less of?
For your own piece of mind I would not engage in dumb comments, but then again, I do like reading those engagements. Plus, they should be told off too. Bah!
I'd enjoy less big letter texts as video thumbs, but I completely understand the need for them.
I'd enjoy more pointing toward trip reports from Facebook. I enjoy the Monday emails. And I believe some of them are posted to your FB page already. Maybe FB decides not to show them to me that often though.
All in all I'm very happy and satisfied with TPR's Facebook!