TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2007 Group Trips!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to say that Barry actually has a great sense of humor since he put up with so much crap on that trip from people who thought it was their right to tease him, because people who actually know him teased him. There were several other people that deserved to be picked on more than Barry, but would never have been able to take it and keep smiling like he did. It is fun to tease and I know I got a couple in on Barry about his camera, but all in all he was a great sport about it.

I think if any 12 year old males from Australia come on the Japan trip, then we should tell him to go to "that Monkey park" when we're actually going to USJ.

Better part: leave him there to be eaten by rabid monkeys!

Oh, I will give you $50 in Monopoly money if you pick on Ryan rather than me.

^lol, I have a feeling, on the midwest trip, I'm gonna have to take a few cracks & hazing type ordeals just for being on of the young guns; but I go through it all the time @ school w/ my friends, so I'll just laugh and move on. I'm not the kinda kid that'll throw a tantrum and just walk off to pout somewhere, I'll be happy enough just to be on the trip!

^lol, I have a feeling, on the midwest trip, I'm gonna have to take a few cracks & hazing type ordeals just for being on of the young guns; but I go through it all the time @ school w/ my friends, so I'll just laugh and move on. I'm not the kinda kid that'll throw a tantrum and just walk off to pout somewhere, I'll be happy enough just to be on the trip!

You won't get any crap from me. Now, if you act like a tool, then that is another story.

Well as much as I wanted to go, I've had to drop out of the Spain trip. Just can't responsibly afford it.

Even my best case estimates had me more or less charging the entire trip costs to a credit card. Visa and Mastercard have raped me enough.

I'll have to look to 2008.