1. 1. What Do You Think Of My Film?

• Awesome! Pound It!
    • Eh...Not My Style...
    • Wafflecone

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we please use any (and I do mean ANY) open standard encoder over Windows Media? It really sucks on Macs and Linux boxes. If size is an issue, h.264 is your best friend.

I agree, I use a mac also, but the majority of people do use windows, and windows media works great on a windows computer. However, I do think there should be a download option. Then, it will work well for any computer.

EDIT: It looks like robb did it just before I posted this. Great idea!

Could we please use any (and I do mean ANY) open standard encoder over Windows Media? It really sucks on Macs and Linux boxes. If size is an issue, h.264 is your best friend.

Unfortunatley I gotta go with the masses. As much as I would like to have a version of everything for all browsers, operating systems, etc, it's just way too time consuming to do that.

And when my website stats for 2006 thus far tell me:

Windows Users - 94%

Mac Users - 4%

Linux - 0.4%

IE 5.0 or higher - 86%

Firefox - 11%

I gotta say that Windows using IE is going to be our "default configuration."

I know that other Mac users out there have had no problem downloading or viewing these videos (Wes, help!) maybe one of them can tell you how it's done?

--Robb

I know that other Mac users out there have had no problem downloading or viewing these videos (Wes, help!) maybe one of them can tell you how it's done?

--Robb

No issues on my Mac either. Are you using the latest version of Windows Media Player and the latest versions of MacOS? Also the latest versions of Safari seem to work *much* better for me than Firefox.

Very Random and very funny. Props for the best simulation of a Vekoma coaster on this thread although personally I like Vekomas.

Hey even a vekoma fan can laugh at that. I mean what's the point of Life if you want laugh at or criticize yourself? But i found that and the entire video entertaining!

EDIT Why won't my finger cooperate?! Maybe because there greasy*spell check sentence*

That was money, not just funny or amusing; that was MONEY. I've tried that box down the stairs thing, although I used a larger flight of stairs than yours...that curved....and almost killed me

you gotta make more of these movies. This one cracked me up! Good luck with the marriage!

-Tex

Wow Ryan you completely given me hope of life without TPR!! After watching your video you have inspired me to take a step in a new direction of life without TPR!!

Thank you Ryan for taking your time to show me the light that I never knew was there! A whole new life full of fun and happyness out there waiting for me to go and take it by the reins and to live a full and productive life of life without TPR!!

THANK YOU RYAN!! THANK YOU!!!

Ok on a serious note! I really thought this video you made was extremely imaginative! I appreciate all you put into it and the bravery of putting in up for everyone to see! This shows great character in you that you are not affraid of the world and not embarassed of what you do!! Furthermore it was brilliant in every sense of the word and had me crackin up most of the way through!!

I hope you make more because this is just too great to pass up!

Good work Ryan, your videos are getting better. I thought the Vekoma idea was funny. With school starting soon I am sure you will come up with ideas at your school.....hahaha

Keep it up, can't wait to see more.

Casey"Boo to the off season"Childers

Haha, good stuff. Reminds me of the movies my friends and I used to make. Add a go-kart, murder scenes, and a trampoline, and you will get my movies almost exactly. Those were good times. Actually, I'm kind of inspired, a bit scared, but inspired none the less.

*Runs to get the videocamera*