TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

*TENTATIVE* Dates & Info About TPR's 2007 Group Trips

**TENTATIVE** Dates and information about TPR's 2007 Group Trips.

After the success of our recent TPR UK Tour where we brought a group of 53 people around to some the best parks in England, Sweden, and Norway, we've had a lot of interest in our 2007 group trips.

The following is TENTATIVE information so that some of you who might be interested can start to plan ahead with your 2007 schedule. Full details will be announced towards the end of the month. If you would like to be one of the first to recieve the flyers email robbalvey@themeparkreview.com and let us know! We'll put you on our "TPR 2007 TRIPS" email list.

Spain & Italy Add-On - Fly In/Out of Madrid Airport

Fly Out Thursday, June 28

Fly Back Friday, July 6

**Italy Add on to Gardaland, Movie Studio Park, and Mirabilandia - Fly Back Monday, July 9 Parks included: Port Aventura, Warner Bros Movie World Madrid, Parque De Attractiones, Terra Mitica and more to be announced later this month.

Midwest USA - Fly In/Out of Cincinnati, OH Airport

Fly Out Friday, Aug 3

Fly Back Monday, Aug 13

Parks Included: Cedar Point, Holiday World, Beech Bend, Six Flags Great America, King's Island, Wisconsin Dells, Indiana Beach, and more to be announced later this month.

To our International Readers! This will be a GREAT way for you to see some of the US's best coaster offerings next year, and remember, the exchange rate will probably be in your favor! If you live outside the USA and would be interested in this trip, please let us know!

Japan - Fly In/Out of Narita Airport

Fly Out Friday Aug 31

Fly Back Monday Sept 17

Parks Included: Tokyo Disneyland/DisneySea, Fuji Q, Space World, Universal Studios Osaka, Mitsui Greenland, Expoland, Kijima, Parque Espana, LaQua, and LOTS MORE!

This trip will be *16* park days total and you'll get to see a LOT of Japan!

These are our TENTATIVE details. More information will be available later this month including the official trip flyers.

All trips will be limited to one bus, around 50 people. You MUST be part of the official trip to be included in any park perks that might be offered. So when the official announcement is made, get your deposit in FAST to secure a spot on the trip.

Please do not ask us about price, parks, or other details yet as we just don't have enough confirmed. I hope this will at least help you in starting to make your decision if you'd like to go on a trip next summer with us.

Also note that all above information COULD CHANGE as we are still in the planning stages. We do not expect the dates or the parks listed above to be altered, but it IS possible! This is just to help you all plan your 2007 theme park year!

If you'd like to get an idea what a "TPR Trip" is like, check out our photo Trip Reports from the recent UK Tour Here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/uk2006/

Keep in mind this is not your normal coaster tour. We offer very "personalized" service with a limit of 50 participants per trip.

Feel free to post 'general' questions here.

Thanks again and we hope to see you on a TPR trip next year!

--Robb & Elissa Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com/

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I'll DEFINITELY meet up with you guys at SFGAm and might just end up coming along for the whole CP etc. trip. I'll see about Spain and Japan as I'd only want to go on one (because my dad would NEVER go on both if not, just one!) I'd love to go on all of them, but that won't happen.

hmm... Japan or wingwalker.... well, I know one thing. I'll get to meet you guys next year!

Awesome! I'll DEFINITELY meet up with you guys at SFGAm and might just end up coming along for the whole CP etc. trip.

I know a lot of people have mentioned wanting to meet up with the group, but I do want to make something VERY clear:

You MUST be part of the official trip to be included in any park perks that might be offered.

This means that, you are more than welcome to come hang out with us for the day at any park, but if you are not part of the official trip, meaning "on the bus", you would not be able to participate in any group ERT, lunches, or any additional perks the park might offer.

I just want to make that very clear before people plan to meet up with us and then are upset that they cannot join in on the park perks.

But we would LOVE to have anyone come meet up with us for the day!

--Robb

Now, I'll chime in and be the evil guardian here...

MINORS ON TRIPS:

- 18 and over to come on a TPR Trip without a parent or guardian.

- Any age is welcome, if a parent or legal guardian is on the trip with them.

- 16 & 17 year olds will be allowed on trips ONLY on a case by case basis, personally approved by Robb and Elissa, after talking with the minor and their parent/guardian.

I know... that's why I might be considering going on the whole trip, since I wouldn't have to fly anywhere (I always barf when I have to fly because of nervousness ) It will be more clear as to what I'll be doing in a few days (since my parents are sleeping)

Now, I'll chime in and be the evil guardian here...

MINORS ON TRIPS:

- 18 and over to come on a TPR Trip without a parent or guardian.

- Any age is welcome, if a parent or legal guardian is on the trip with them.

- 16 & 17 year olds will be allowed on trips ONLY on a case by case basis, personally approved by Robb and Elissa, after talking with the minor and their parent/guardian.

But I'm a lonely street child with no home or guardians... but I have enough money to go on TPR trips... what about that, Elissa?

Don't worry... I'd need my parents to go on the trip with me or I'd be lonely.

By the way, just a quick question:

Would everyone meet up at the airport, or how does that end up?

Hi guys i'm more of a lurker than a poster around here but I am very interested in the Spain and Italy trip. The only thing is i'm 16 at the moment and will be 17 when the trip takes place. Elissa, you said you and Robb have to personally aprove each person who is 16 or 17, is that just to make sure i don't wet the bed and have a fit when i don't get my own way?

Anyways, i'd love to be your token english guy on the trip (i'd also love to ride some casters!)

Cheers

Dave

Post.png.6423483867d5489fb323e1590a7fa4d7.png

Edited by TPDave

Isn't it just like coaster people, my next US tour is in 3 and a bit weeks off (c'mon 26th August), and I'm already thinking about next year. I was just talking to Rabid One about Japan.

Lou, you English girls - so friendly, even the unfriendly ones get friendly after a while. I'm on a 2 week trek america camping tour in sept, that's like being on big brother without the cameras - probably be me and 12 English girls, I know there's definitely at least one.

I was planning on going to Japan on my senior trip anyways, and going to Japan is my dream.

Thank you guys also for giving 16 and 17 year olds a chance at this, it's an oppurtunity of a lifetime, plus it would have sucked, since I'd be just like a month and a half away from my 18th birthday on the Japan trip and wouldnt have been able to go.

Weeeeeeeeeey Spain! My country

I now am 16 years old, but in July already I will have 17, have to speak with my parents?? They don´t know English, and I do not dominate it lol.

I was waiting for a trip as this one, it is necessary to to be the best thing!.

If I can I go

P.D: But I do not understand a thing...

Will every day go away to a park or all in the same day, as a test of resistance? It is that in the e-mail it seems that they are going to be all on July 9

Hi guys,

Another lurker here. We are very interested in the Midwest USA trip. We had been planning a trip to Ohio to visit Cedar Point and PKI next year anyway. Going as part of a pre arranged trip would make things much easier.

We will be coming from Sunny Scotland.

What a choice to make...do the family and I come on the USA trip, or try to fit it into the two weeks before the Japan trip to tag along with that...

I think that we will have to wait till the end of the month when more info is available to make a call.

There is always 2008 I guess.

Wow! Spain, my country.

Next year I'll be 15 years old... but if you come to Terra Mítica or PortAventura, maybe I can go to the park the same day and I'll can mix with the TPR group, or say Hello

Next year is going to be a good year for Spanish parks, PortAventura is making a "Wing Walker" coaster, 135km/h , and a nice theming; probably Terra Mítica'll put a good ride, a 4th Dimension(Cinema ) or a B&M Coaster like Daemonen, but probabbly much bigger.

You've choosed a nice year!

Oh! And don't forget Isla Mágica( In Seville) , it's going to put a Mine Train themed in mayan or aztec culture, it's a nice park, not with big rides, but next year it's going to be its 10th Aniversary, and a TPR visit could be a nice present

I know it's really early to be making any cost estimates, but can I assume the Midwest trip will probably be a bit cheaper than the other 2?
That's what I'm interested in. If the price is right, I'd like to try the Spain trip, otherwise I'd like to be on the Midwest trip (even though I've got all those credits).

Can't wait to hear more, guys.

*~* Jon "Get me out of Michigan!" Roost

Mark me down as IN for the Midwest trip!!! I wanna be first on that list (well right behind Robb & Elissa)!

As soon as that deposit amt comes out, it's being sent!

Woo-Hoo!!!

G"star of TPR coaster DVD Vol. 10" Money

Spain - Yeah, we're going.

Midwest - Probably not.

Japan - I will likely go. Mary will not. I have to see how some things are scheduled for that time of the year, though.

For those that might be thinking about going on one of these trips, all I can tell you is GO! You will never, ever, find a better organized coaster trip out there.

dt