TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst/Longest/Slowest Line you ever waited in!

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's either Nightwing at SFNE, Pandemonium at SFNE or Blizzard River at SFNE. Nightwing I waited in what looked like a 15 minute line for what had to be atleast a half hour-45 minutes because of horrid operations. When we finally got on however, it rocked and was definatly worth the wait.

Blizzard River, I waited atleast 45 minutes in burning hot sun with no shade in what has got to be the most boring queue ever in my opionion, but the ride was also probably worth it, so I'm not complaining. But then theres Pandemonium. I waited atleast an hour in hot sun, with no shade, in a slow moving line where everyone was just sitting around talking and not moving except for me, and when I got on and rode it, it was piece of junk and not worth it at all

Nightwing always has downtime, and when it's not that, it's someone throwing up and the 10 minute cleaning that follows afterwards.

As far as Pandemonium, not sure if it's the line you waited in, but they do have a single rider line which will save you time should you go back.

I think my longest (the longest are the worst) waits would be:

1) 2 to 2 1/2 hour waits for X (2 of them, we got in line an hour before the park closed)

2) The one time we waited during the day for X when there was a line, it was down to the soda machines... 2.5 hours again, we got up to the stairs leading to the station... then it broke

3) Again with the 2 1/2 hours... Villain at Geauga Lake when it first opened (I hate that line, it's so crowded, especially the part that goes under the station)

4) X-Flight when it first opened. Can you guess how long I waited?

Needless to say, I won't wait in long lines. It's just not worth it. We've always used Flash Pass for Tatsu, and any time we get in a line and it's ridiculously long, we just don't wait. No way would I ever wait in a 4-5 hour line for a 3 minute ride. The ride isn't going anywhere!

-amanda

SFWOA (aka Geauga Lake) for the flying coaster, 2003? It was 90+ degrees and 90% humidity, the line was crawling like a snail in reverse, there was no shade whatsoever. Then this group of 12-16 old guys in front of us decided they were going to have a "Who's sneakers smell worse" contest by taking their shoes off and passing them to each other. I think they had walked through a manure spreader before coming to the park, it was gaggingly disgusting.

Worst queue ive been in is for G-Force at Drayton Manor, because it just crawled round, this was when it had 1 train only. So it took 1 hour and half, and with the telsa coils it was quite unsettling. Also i had massive vertigo on the stairways because i reaised it wasn't supported for most of the stairs. Had chavs all around me having 'lovely' conversations.

Grr! Everytime I bring a friend to Knott's or some place with a Boomerang we NEED to go on!

Then I get them on Ghostrider or something and they hate it like me.

Worst line = four and a half hours for X last year! It wasn't crowded at all that day, everyone was at X for some reason. They even had two trains running, but after that line splits, it only goes half as fast (or twice as slow ).

Technically the longest line I've been in was for Hypersonic XLC in late april the season it opened, although I left it after only 5-10 min because a park employee came up to us and said "Hey guys, do you know that this is a 3.5 to 4 hour line?".