Favorite place(s) in the world

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I'll have red wine with my slice of donkey.

Favorite place(s) in the world

Postby Hicko » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:41 am

What is your favorite place(s) in the world? And also, Where whould you most like to go that you have not yet visited?

My favorite places would be:

Beijing. Such an amazing city with a great big wall going right though the outskirts :wink:

Prague. Beutifull city with great women and beer. What more could you want!! Plus the beer is only about 40p a pint in the local bars. 8)

Ibiza. Quite a small Island in the Med with great beaches and of course when I was in to the scene a few years ago no other place in the world can beat it for it's nightlife. The best clubs in the world are here! Nowadays I go here to chill with the missis and child.

And the place that I would most like to go to is:

Las Vegas. I just wanna go and see it and witness the overall atmosphere. I'll be going here in May 2007 when I get married in the Bellagio. :D

Jolly jolly jolly jolly jolly

Postby Louise » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:47 am

Favourite places:

There's a very beautiful scenic area with a forest and river about a ten minute walk from my house. Although there are roads nearby they're hidden from view and you can barely hear the cars. It' just a gorgeous peaceful place, I used to go there to pet the horses when I was a kid, until there was an attack there and I wasn't allowed to go alone anymore. :(

Also, Sidari in Corfu. Had an amazing holiday there.

Apart from that there are just three or four places in Florida that are very special to me for one reason or another.

As for places I'd like to go... Wow, there are many! In the US: Philadelphia, New York, Hawaii, Boston, Washington DC, California...
Also Tokyo, Prague, Florence, Venice, Australia... I can't wait to travel, I wanna see everything!

The Resident Smart-Ass

Postby CoasterFanatic » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:52 am

Ted

Jolly jolly jolly jolly jolly

Postby Louise » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:54 am

^ Short but sweet. :D

is addicted to the corpse bride like crack!

Postby zongaboy626 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:29 pm

probably the top of the lift on giant dipper at scbb such a great veiw i all ways takes my breath away
boys and girls of every age would you like to see somthing strange?

http://edog22.proboards24.com/

BANNED

Postby ncf » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:00 pm

I love california!! Palms, ocean, always warm and Coasters!!! Norway is soooo boring :evil:

TPR's Olden Goldie

Postby ebl » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:12 pm

I haven't been very many places, but I'm very happy right here in Ventura County where I live.

Eric
My Honda will run ringz around your Saturn.

Go Patriots!

Postby momo1tx » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:22 pm

For me, on a trip I made to Italy I found both Venice and Modena to be captivating. Even though I only spent a few hours in Modena, I found it nice, it had a nice Italian town feeling, wish I could've sstayed longer. And I found Venice to be amazing, with no cars, lots of walking, and a generally less urgent lifestyle. Unfortantely, Venice is very tourist oriented, with seemingly more tourists than residents walking around.

Full Fledged Katonga Enthusiast

Postby Scaparri » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:17 pm

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I love the Indy 500 more than life itself.

Anna Maria Island, FL is another favorite.

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby jackskellington101 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:30 pm

Favorite places:

Pick a Disney resort. :lol: Overall, WDW

London. What can I say, I love it here. There's a reason I chose to go here for my study abroad.

My hometown. There's nothing like going home again.

DC. As in Washington DC. It's a nice city. It ranks up there in my favorites, even though it's so close to me it loses a little of its luster, but it's still a special place.

Next

Return to Random, Random, Random