Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

P. 1050: 2020 park and water park additions announced!
Users viewing this topic: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 8 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Re: Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

Postby rollin_n_coastin » Wed May 22, 2019 12:58 pm

Johnlloyd wrote:
rollin_n_coastin wrote:
thepoint4life23 wrote:Do Plat pass also work for Haunt?

No, it's a separate event.

Actually, the Gold and Platinum Passes do allow guests to visit Halloween Haunt an unlimited amount of times. Take a look at the benefits of the season passes in the link provided. :)

Ah, thank you I stand corrected :) That's bonus news for me lol

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Johnlloyd » Wed May 22, 2019 1:08 pm

rollin_n_coastin wrote:
Johnlloyd wrote:
rollin_n_coastin wrote:

Actually, the Gold and Platinum Passes do allow guests to visit Halloween Haunt an unlimited amount of times. Take a look at the benefits of the season passes in the link provided. :)

You're very welcome! As for thepoint4life23 visiting during Halloween Haunt season, I would like to point out that if he does purchase either a Fastlane or Fastlane Plus pass during the hours of Halloween Haunt (7pm through 12am), they can only be used for the rides and not the mazes (Haunted houses). If he is interested in doing the mazes and wants to do them quickly, he can purchase the Frightlane Pass, which is a punch card that can be used at all the mazes. Keep in mind that with the Frightlane card, you can only access each maze once with the card. Any visit to the mazes thereafter must be done by waiting in the regular line for the mazes. :)
Canada's Wonderland is my home park!

Check out my amusement park blog here!

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby Honorarius » Wed May 22, 2019 4:48 pm

rollin_n_coastin wrote:
Johnlloyd wrote:
rollin_n_coastin wrote:

It's the first year for it, very glad they made this change...

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Fri May 24, 2019 4:13 pm

^ That's a really great deal, the Platinum Pass is. Only $218 Cdn and that's roughly = $160+ U.S. :b
And that includes admission to other CF parks, too. Great deal IMhO.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Sat May 25, 2019 3:42 am

Johnlloyd wrote:You're very welcome! As for thepoint4life23 visiting during Halloween Haunt season, I would like to point out that if he does purchase either a Fastlane or Fastlane Plus pass during the hours of Halloween Haunt (7pm through 12am), they can only be used for the rides and not the mazes (Haunted houses). If he is interested in doing the mazes and wants to do them quickly, he can purchase the Frightlane Pass, which is a punch card that can be used at all the mazes. Keep in mind that with the Frightlane card, you can only access each maze once with the card. Any visit to the mazes thereafter must be done by waiting in the regular line for the mazes. :)

Yep. Haunt events are always packed when we go on Saturdays. When we go to KI, we spring for the FL+ and the Fright Lane Card. It's priceless. There's zero planning and we are able to leisurely ride everything with multiple re-rides and hit every haunt without planning while taking plenty of time in between to relax and enjoy a beer or two. Meanwhile, everyone else is waiting in lines over an hour long.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby Honorarius » Sun May 26, 2019 6:47 am

Was at the park last weekend, saw first hand they're taking line jumping at least a bit more seriously than they have in the past (which was not at all). 2 guys joined the single rider line on YS, and after the merge point of FL/Standby, switched over to the front row lane. Cast member working at the merge point saw and pointed them out to security, who were waiting in the station for them.

Best part is the 2 were very upset they weren't going to be allowed on.

Postby prozach626 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:45 am

Of course they were upset. Step 1 for getting what you want in 2019 is to yell and scream when you're confronted with doing something wrong. Trust me. I know.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby ArgoZ » Sun May 26, 2019 5:07 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:^ That's a really great deal, the Platinum Pass is. Only $218 Cdn and that's roughly = $160+ U.S. :b
And that includes admission to other CF parks, too. Great deal IMhO.

Hear this! A Platinum pass is $218 USD from American parks but $218 CDN here. Our family bought 4 at Wonderland as we also plan on visiting parks in the US this year.q
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/5cb2486b05272cec913011a6bf35a887.jpg[/img][/url]

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby AndrewA86 » Thu May 30, 2019 4:20 am

How is the fast lane setup at CW? Do they merge the lines or is there a separate line for FL?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Postby Canobie Coaster » Thu May 30, 2019 4:33 am

I had to use FastLane this past Sunday as the park was slammed. Most of the FastLane queues I used brought you right to the station and since Canada's Wonderland assigns rows on most coasters (you can request a row still), you're usually on the ride in less than 5 minutes.

Just make sure you knock out Guardian early. It isn't on the FastLane and we ended up skipping it on this visit since the queue was 90 minutes. It pained me to do so since I really like the ride, but I couldn't justify that wait when I could ride Leviathan 7-8 times in the same time span.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Dutch Wonderland & Hersheypark- Summer

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!