TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dreams

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a dream that i was on the real world on mtv but all of my friends were in the house. Then some guy called the house saying that the baseball team i was on(i dont play baseball) got casted in some major movie. Then this guy in the house got mad because he thought he was better than me at baseball so he threw various citrus fruits at me and the juices got in my eyes and my eyes turned purple. Then I walked in on my dream-girlfriend making out with a pumpkin. Then the pumpking sprouted mushrooms that turned into handlebars and I rode the pumpkin off into the sunset.

(Ill go seek help now)

^.........................................uhhh.................................

I had a dream where I was playing a PS3 (eww) and then it started fighting a DS and Ps3 was like an overweight slob and the Ds was stabbing it with its stylus and the the PS3 bodyslammed the little DS and the DS B$## slapped the PS3 wit its top screen and the Ps3 looked at me and started crying.

Im not sure if this was a nightmare or Sonys Subliminal advertising?

The world mar never know

does anyone have dreams of lights not working? I have no idea why but I seem to have dreams every once and a while where Ill go into a room and its dark out and the light bulb doesn't work, like my room, bathroom, hallway, its so weird, and its usually dark outside and im trying to turn this one light on and it doesn't work...

I HAD THE COOLEST DREAM EVER LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

It had my friend Chrissi in it, and we were in my back garden. Then we saw a white balloon flying around so I said "Hey Chriss, let's chase the balloon for the rest of our lives"

So we started chasing the balloon round and round for aaaaages. Then we lost it. :'( But then we saw it sitting on the grass, with all the air lost. We were like "OH NO IT'S GONE ALL WRINKLY!!!!!!! D: D: D:" So I picked it up, blew loads of air into it and it flew off and stopped and sat on my garden wall. But we couldn't reach it. Then Chrissi put her hand on my shoulder and said "You know this is all your fault Elaine"

THE END!!!!!

does anyone have dreams of lights not working? I have no idea why but I seem to have dreams every once and a while where Ill go into a room and its dark out and the light bulb doesn't work, like my room, bathroom, hallway, its so weird, and its usually dark outside and im trying to turn this one light on and it doesn't work...

I have dreams like that too! It's so weird!

/\ Yeah, and they're so realistic, I guess because it could be an any day occurance and not something big, Im always cautious of light bulbs burning out or something, it sbizzarr and I always kind of panic in the dream since Im stuck in the dark and the lights aren't working for some reason.

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/a.htm

Intresting site to look into, theres a few of these around the net...

I had a dream last night...well, technically this morning because I didn't go to sleep until 7:30, that I was walking around the Circle Center mall in Indianapolis with Mark. After a while, we decided to go to the Abercrombie in that mall, but couldn't find it for hours. Finally we did and it was in the process of being robbed, and one of the "workers" got shot because he wasn't smart enough to open the cash register.

On some other message board I posted a thread like this, and I typed a lot about a few of my dreams, when I find it, I'll copy and paste it here. But I have lots of dreams about coasters. Usually, they either involve a disney ride that is REALLY different than it is in real life, or it is a coaster that I REALLY want to ride, and just before I get on it I wake up

Last night I had a dream that my girlfriend's dad yelled at me a lot, and told me I wasn't allowed at their house again... gee now that's a great dream to have, seeing that I'm going over there today....

Oh, and a while ago I had a dream that I almost fell off sheikra, I was going up the lift hill, and I unbuckled the safety belt for a second, I don't remember why. All of the sudden the actual OTSR went up and it locked up. I couldn't pull it back down, but SOMEHOW, I managed to survive the ride by holding on to the bottom of the seat.... go figure...

I had a dream I was helping a friend with something, then her and I went to some pool hall or restaurant, but when I got there and I think I was playing pool, Ryan and Jay (of Orgy) were standing right there, and they had a concert that night and I missed it since I was busy helping my friend, and I asked them how the show went and was talking to them lol, it was cool especially since it seemed real, so I was like, this is sweet lol. I think I saw Amir wondering around too haha, but didnt talk to him.

Yea, this was pretty great....

...In my dream last night...I got married!

Now I cant tell you to who, exactly--I cant say that I got her name.

But yea...we got married.

And do you know what the first thing we did when we arrived at the honeymoon suite was?

...took advantage of the free Wi-Fi.

-Jahan

they mixed Oblivion with the elevator part of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... except the elevator was supposed to take you to the loading bay of Oblivion which also turned out to be the way you had to enter AT.

anywho, the elevator went berserk and opened up the floor and dropped the people down a massive ravine...

then i woke up

I had a sort of disturbing coaster dream last night. We (my dad and I) had just left Worlds of Fun and were starting the drive home, when I noticed a train stuck on Mamba's second hill. Not stalled at the top or anything, but stuck halfway up. A closer look revealed that the front two cars had derailed and the front was severely damaged. Something must have lodged in the track to keep it from continuing or rolling back. We pulled over and ran to the scene. It appeared that the accident was so recent that noone had yet arrived. As ambulances rushed in, I noticed several people in the train who were obviously not breathing and most likely dead. Then I woke up. It wasn't exactly pleasant.

As I type this, I have a flashback to the infamous FD3 Flipdude comic in which Robb yells "MORGAN ALERT!" across the midway.

A couple weeks ago I had a similar derailment dream, though this one was at a fictional park. We stood watching a Timberland Twister clone run through its course. A group of two teenage girls crested the lift hill and screamed with apparent joy down the first drop. But as they neared the top of the incline immediately following the first drop, the car derailed and landed upsidedown next to a path, crushing both girls.

Needless, to say, I think too much.