2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

Im gay and alot of my friends know it. Alot of them have been my friends from elementary school so i was pretty sure they'd be cool with it. My parents don't know yet, and I'm like really scared to tell them. I've wanted to come out more lately, and im pretty sure they would be ok with it, but i have no idea how I'm going to.

I came home to a 5 page note on the computer chair. All about how it's ok and she thinks it's hereditary (I have cousins and uncles that are gay). I hope she doesn't come home and start talking to me about it. I just want to go for a big walk.

Yeah I think that when someone comes out of the closet, it's best to just leave them alone! Good thing that it was a note. IDK about you, but I could NOT have sat through a talk.

BEST. DAY. EVER. I was texting this guy from about 2 p.m. yesterday until midnight. I knew he was gay lol just to get that out of the way. He told me that someone had told him that I liked him. Well, yeah, it was true. So I asked him out, and he though about it and so today at lunch we were texting again lol and he said yes! I was so happy! We were holding hands in the hallway and everyone kept staring at us. But I don't care. I'm not embarrassed to say I love him.

The point- When I was pretending to be straight, I wasn't very good with girls at all. Figures, since I'm gay lol. But with him, everything just feels right, and I know what to say, I know what to do, etc.

BEST. DAY. EVER. I was texting this guy from about 2 p.m. yesterday until midnight. I knew he was gay lol just to get that out of the way. He told me that someone had told him that I liked him. Well, yeah, it was true. So I asked him out, and he though about it and so today at lunch we were texting again lol and he said yes! I was so happy! We were holding hands in the hallway and everyone kept staring at us. But I don't care. I'm not embarrassed to say I love him.

The point- When I was pretending to be straight, I wasn't very good with girls at all. Figures, since I'm gay lol. But with him, everything just feels right, and I know what to say, I know what to do, etc.

Nice cool for you. See a Boyfriend comin'?

Today me and two of my friends (girls) walked downtown to a pizza place where we knew this guy would be working. One of them had dated him, and I really like him, and we talk a little sometimes. So we sat in there for a while because it was pouring out, and he would come over and talk every once in a while. I almost think he's gay and afraid to admit it, but it's like he's so homophobic.

To me he was like "Are you gay? Because if you are we're gonna have a problem." And I just kind of stared at him in shock, especially being the guy I like. And then later he was like are you sure your not gay? And I was like no I'm not sure. He always plays with my hair and messes with me like that. So I think when he finds out I'm gay it's going to creep him out which I don't want to happen.

This is the only guy that I KNOW was gay, all from the start. Sad part is, he hasn't told his family yet .

So how does that work out? I mean being gay under the age to drive and wanting/having a boyfriend? No car, no place to hang out, no privacy, etc...

That's a lot of sneaking around! All night Wii sessions to throw parents off the scent eh?

Anyway, I'm not actively looking for a BF although one would be nice. I'm just too darned picky from what I've been told. (Also I've been called that word that begins with a 'B' and rhymes with 'witch'.. but they say it like it's a bad thing! ) But I think that's a good thing... that person should be going in the same direction I am... I'm always working to improve myself. My roommate says I'm a big-a$$ed kid because I like coasters and my psp. He shouldn't talk, he's stressed himself so much he had to go on leave for stress and his head is almost all grey and he's 5 years younger than me! I try not to take myself too seriously because I know I can set it off in a place at any minute...

When I do go out, unless I'm hanging with a group of friends, I spend most of my night trying to get rid of trolls, crazies and drunks.

Take last night for instance. I couldn't catch up with anyone so I ventured out alone:

* I drink several $5 Red bulls to get my energy up.

* Spent about four hours dancing. I'll see a cute guy and I'll try to get his attention.. then someone ugly will jump between us and try to dance with me... move!!

* Three overweight old looking guys attempt to hit on me. I send them walking... no offense but if I'm battling to keep my stomach down and looking young, so should you. Don't need a "daddy", I'm one myself.

* Two nice looking guys eye me.. but they're boyfriends. I send them walking too.. you have a man, stop being so greedy.

* A partridge in a pear tree... OOOPS! Got my wires crossed. Nope the one is me leaving that club as soon as they had the Halloween costume contest. They killed my buzz! Nothing like people in cheap costumes trying to win $1500.

I went to another club and some drunk guy dressed as a fairy (what a stretch) staggered around and tried to use me as a prop when he almost fell. I removed his hand from my shoulder and he hit the deck! Sorry, I'm not out to prop you up... go sit down somewhere. Or lay down somewhere.

Oh well, should have stayed home and worked on my web page. But I did have fun dancing..

Terry

To me he was like "Are you gay? Because if you are we're gonna have a problem." And I just kind of stared at him in shock, especially being the guy I like. And then later he was like are you sure your not gay? And I was like no I'm not sure. He always plays with my hair and messes with me like that. So I think when he finds out I'm gay it's going to creep him out which I don't want to happen.

Congratulations! You've just summed up every guy in my high school! Most people here think being gay is a disease that you catch if you stand within 3 feet of someone whos gay . You've also summed up my problem for the last year.

I've liked this one guy for about a year now, and I'm still trying to figure out if he's gay or straight. We'll now were good friends, which is my main problem. He's one of my good friends, and if i tell him I'm gay and it freaks him out, I loose one of my good friends . But then again I like him...a lot...and if I tell him I'm gay and for some off chance he is gay, then I get a boyfriend that I really really like, instead of just picking from the guys that I know are gay at my school that I don't really like.

Congratulations! You've just summed up every guy in my high school! Most people here think being gay is a disease that you catch if you stand within 3 feet of someone whos gay . You've also summed up my problem for the last year.

There's this guy at my school who just pisses me off to no end. I can understand he may not accept me, which, it's not something that I like, but it's something I can live with. If I'm near him, he will walk away cussing (IDK what he's saying though). And one time, I was with one of my friends, and he comes over, sees me READING and says, "Ah, f*ck no!"

I have P.E. with him, first thing in the morning, and sometimes the locker room lights are off. Well, we all start going in there, but this guy WILL NOT go in there if 1) The lights are off, and/or 2) I'm in there. We were playing volleyball (we get to decide our teams, where we go, etc.) so I found my place and got ready. He comes over and tells this girl who tells me, "Make sure you stay on this side of (insert his name here). He doesn't want you to be around him."

See, I know he doesn't accept me, but what he's doing is just hurtful and unnecessary. I remember when I had to go to the office for that one incident, they told me that if anyone was frustrating/angering me/etc. then to come to them, tell them, and they would work it out. I'm considering doing that, but only if this problem continues.

This is the only guy that I KNOW was gay, all from the start. Sad part is, he hasn't told his family yet .

So how does that work out? I mean being gay under the age to drive and wanting/having a boyfriend? No car, no place to hang out, no privacy, etc...

Well, he's 15, almost 16, and about to get a car. And we live somewhat close to the mall, so we're gonna go there sometime, and our parents will usually take us some place and just drop us off .

I've liked this one guy for about a year now, and I'm still trying to figure out if he's gay or straight. We'll now were good friends, which is my main problem. He's one of my good friends, and if i tell him I'm gay and it freaks him out, I loose one of my good friends . But then again I like him...a lot...and if I tell him I'm gay and for some off chance he is gay, then I get a boyfriend that I really really like, instead of just picking from the guys that I know are gay at my school that I don't really like.

I hope that this isn't something you will continue to do throughout life or you're in for a lot of heartbreak. I knew someone who didn't want someone that was gay so he would run after "straight" or "confused" guys that was glad to take the money he gave them, stay up in the house and eat him out of house and home. One even fell asleep while he was making french fries and burned his kitchen down and didn't give him money to help repair it. Hopefully you'll learn, unlike him, that unless if it's obvious that they like you, you don't devote time trying to get with them. That's time better spent doing something else. If they just want to be friends, then you should keep it at that. That leaves it open for someone who can really be your boyfriend to step in. If you spend your time getting with someone who doesn't know what they want, you won't see the person that may be 'that person' come by.

smartestcoasterkidever:

Don't let him intimidate you. You change where you want to and if he doesn't like it, he can go wait outside until you're done. That's his problem, not yours. Tell that girl that comes by to tell him he can jump off a bridge and she can go to hell.

It was different for me in High School. I got teased with the gay jokes ONCE. See all it took was me to lose my mind ONE time and they left me alone. A football player teased me in front of everyone and I planted my foot in his crotch, taking him down... then I took a chair and nailed him with it. Then i pinned his arms down with my knees and I treated him like a punching bag. It took a teacher's aid and two students to get me off of him. Then I acted like I calmed down and they let me go... then I jumped him again and took them all down. It was a big old mess... but I wasn't gay anymore... just crazy. They knew I carried a can of whipa$$ in my book bag just in case someone decided to tease me and wasn't afraid to open it up. But I got those skills from 'back in the day' when we used to be bussed to another school and those race fights broke out. Had to learn how to beat up 4-5 kids at one time... and I could too... I was so bad back then.

Terry

^^I'm not even going to SAY what he said to me today. All that I will say is that I had my fist clenched and I was about to get out of my seat and knock his a$$ out.

Another thing that happened today, I was talking to a girl about what he had said, and I said, "I didn't choose to be gay. Just like a mentally retarded person didn't choose to be mentally retarded." And I used some other analogies. I explained that I don't know why he "hates" me, especially when hate is a powerful thing. What she said then just...well, she said, "You chose to be gay. I believe that at some point in your life, you thought and decided to be gay." And then the kid behind me is like, "I agree. He did decide." And THEN, the guy who I was just talking about earlier says, "That's why I hate him. He chose to be a faggot."

As you can see, I would gladly knock him out. But I can't. I'd get expelled, and then I would have to go to a different high school, and the one I'd have to go to, is NOT the place for me . I think that if one more thing happens, I'm going to go to the assistant principal and tell him about this. It's not cause I'm a tattle-tale, it's just that I don't want this problem to escalate and then force me to become violent.

^I guessed I never worried about getting expelled; I was getting someone off my back so I could concentrate on my studies. Oh it also helps when you're on honor roll too. Authorities believe the smart kids over the average. Part of being crazy was I could act my butt off... heck I could start the fight, beat the person up, turn on the waterworks and say that the other person started it. "(sob) I'm just trying to make it through school..." And the principal would believe me because I was on honor roll. I had it to a science. I lied so bad and acted so well the other kid just sat there with his mouth wide open. The principal handed him his suspension and I went back to class. He told me while the principal left the room "I'm getting you when I get back." And I said "And I'll do the same thing and you'll get suspended again. You'd best leave me alone." He never bothered me again.

Told you I was bad.

Terry "The gay bully" Weaver