TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite park Train (choo-choo)?

I like the one at WDW, but I have not been on that one in a long time.

I like BGA too but I hate it when it is arriving at the Stanleyville station where you can see 30th street I love it when the animals cross the track, all though lately I have seen less animal everytime I ride it.

My favorite train is located in Cedar point in which the second half of the train ride takes you through Bonesville and you get to see skeletons acting out different scenes in a ghost town.

My second favorite train is located in Busch Gardens Europe which has three ports and takes you all around the park.

And my third favorite train is in Dollywood.

Gee, I wonder what are the favorite trains of some of these Emoticons:

"My favorite train is that Long Black Train. It take you to my park which nothing runs."

"Since that opposite is quoting song titles, I'll say it's that Railway to Heaven."

"Huh? What was the question again?"

"Are you kidding me? It's the Railways at Disneyland. Every mouse knows that!"

"Who cares about that those slow-moving trains? I prefer any train that runs on any roller coaster!"

"What's my favorite train? Gee, I don't know?"

"Love Train by the O'Jays!"

(no answer from this Emoticon: just doing what it does best)

• 4 years later...

Blackpool's train is good as you get close to the Big Dipper and it's quite scenic.

I saw Pleasurewood Hills' training a few pages back, i've been on that. It's not amazing but it's good for little kids.

Lappa Valley is a train park. No rollercoasters but the train that takes you to the park is beautiful!

My favourite non-theme park train has to be the Dartmouth Steam Railway. It is absolutely stunning and beautiful! I might say I like it more than rollercoasters.

• 1 year later...

I love Dollywood's train but ever since they shaved off the top of that mountain it doesn't have the same ambiance it once did.

Dollywood's is still probably 1st with Magic Kingdom a close second.

Honorable mentions go to Knoebels, Cedar Point, Kings Island, and Busch Gardens.

• 2 weeks later...

Dollywood's train ride is probably the best for its scenic value. I do value the train rides at Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Disneyland because they offer a nice way to get around their parks (plus, DL's has dinosaurs). Knoebel's train is fun, too.

Edited by cfc

For myself, the Western Railroad in Tokyo DIsneyland.

It's an attraction in itself, since if they put more than one

station in the route (i.e like other Disney parks) then TDL

will get taxed as "public transport". But the Japanese still

wanted a train ride, so they did a full circuit attraction,

which starts and ends at the same station.

It travels around Adventure Land, Critter Country, all

around the Rivers of America, and then enters the innards

of Big Thunder Mountain, and there you'll find...... (no spoilers here)

I always enjoy that train ride.

Can't say I have been on many of them. But I will always have fond memories of CP's trains which have always been real coal burning steam locomotives. Although the experience was somewhat better in its older days when the park had much more woodland, now mostly gone to make way for all the big modern rides. And the whistle heard throughout the park has become the park's signature sound.