TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Mexico (SFM) Discussion Thread

This is my favorite RMC.

Just about anytime there is a thread following construction on a coaster site, comments like the above are a dime a dozen. In this case, though, I've got to agree- even though it only looks halfway finished and I've never been on any RMC yet.

This is my favorite RMC.

Just about anytime there is a thread following construction on a coaster site, comments like the above are a dime a dozen. In this case, though, I've got to agree- even though it only looks halfway finished and I've never been on any RMC yet.

I think it's the coherence of the layout that I like but I can put my finger on it..

In other news, this time not related to Medusa Steel Coaster, SFM is getting a Sling Shot ride.

Photo by MontanaRusa:

1012271_704388602928083_971131747_n.jpg

This will be an up-charge ride, however there is no official announcement yet about the extra cost nor the location.

I think it might be placed next to Boomerang, where the "Hollywood Tours" (Vintage Cars) used to be.

I'd love to see something go in near Batman, it's so out of the way compared to everything else!

Yeah! They have this really big parking lot behind Batman and Superman that would be awesome for an all new themed area or a pretty big coaster. But there is also a big residential area right outside, filled with rich people who love to complain about everything. They caused the delay on Superman's construction from 2001 to 2004 and I'm sure the park will think about it twice before trying to build anything in there again.

seue.thumb.jpg.16239b3003c1f5a150360ad2c4d004da.jpg