TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Mexico (SFM) Discussion Thread

^I really hope so!

So is it confirmed yet that this will use RMC trains? If so, does anyone know if it will have steel or rubber wheels? I'm a little curious about the engineering behind Six Flags' first Iron Horse treatment after the NTAG accident.

I'm pretty sure the other trains had and still do have polymer wheels. I may be wrong though. So I think its safe to say that these new trains will also have polymer wheels because they had no relation with the accident. Also, the trains involved in the NTAG accident weren't made RCM but by Gerstlauer. If RMC doesn't make the new trains and Gerstlauer does, I can see slightly different trains then those on NTAG and IRat.

^I really hope so!

So is it confirmed yet that this will use RMC trains? If so, does anyone know if it will have steel or rubber wheels? I'm a little curious about the engineering behind Six Flags' first Iron Horse treatment after the NTAG accident.

I'm pretty sure the other trains had and still do have polymer wheels. I may be wrong though. So I think its safe to say that these new trains will also have polymer wheels because they had no relation with the accident. Also, the trains involved in the NTAG accident weren't made RCM but by Gerstlauer. If RMC doesn't make the new trains and Gerstlauer does, I can see slightly different trains then those on NTAG and IRat.

It is using RMC trains.

Remember, TPR will be doing another Mexico Tour Spring of 2015! That gives all of you plenty of time to make arrangements and save up money (although it's not a super expensive tour!)

We can't wait to go back! And if we're in town, we will certainly cover media day for this as well!

Remember, TPR will be doing another Mexico Tour Spring of 2015! That gives all of you plenty of time to make arrangements and save up money (although it's not a super expensive tour!)

We can't wait to go back! And if we're in town, we will certainly cover media day for this as well!

Nice! I've always wanted to see Mexico and this will be a nice cherry on top. Can't wait for 2015!

This sounds awesome, and I've been wanting to visit Mexico really bad. Hitting some parks with TPR tickles my fancy. My relatives supposedly own a water park somewhere in Mexico... I should make some calls.

When can I go ahead and send in my deposit for that Medusa Steel looks like another great gem from RMC.

• 2 weeks later...
:lover:

How about the rest of this coaster? While other parks nearly finished their new coasters or stopped due to the weather, SFM seems pretty slow on Medusa.

It's not about how slow they are going, it's because, even with the tour they are offering, it is pretty hard to see the rest of the coaster.

• 2 weeks later...