TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How Old Are You & What Was Your 1st Coaster?

How old Are You Now?  

1,321 members have voted

1. 1. How old Are You Now?

• 12 - 15
    • 16 - 18
    • 19 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 46 - 50
    • 51 - 55
    • 56+

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 32 and I'm pretty sure my first was the Cedar Point Mine Ride...but I rode Blue Streak that same day, so I'm just a little fuzzy on the order. I want to say I was 7 or 8 at the time, and that was the first year I was tall enough to ride anything! I was such a munchkin...

My first coaster was Goofy's Barnstormer at WDW on one of my first vacations ever. My first "big" coaster was Magnum at CP when my Dad strongly encouraged (forced) me to ride it. That was when my love for coasters started. I am currently 16, and my first coaster was at the age of 4.

If little kiddie-coasters count, then I was about 6 when I rode my first roller coaster which was Miner Mike at the Adventuredome at Circus Circus.

I was probably 11 or 12 years old when I rode my first "big roller coaster", California Screamin' I remember being terrified to death.

1st roller coaster=Whizzer SFGAm when was 4

1st Big roller coaster=American Eagle when I was 5(i think)

1st looper=Demon at SFGAm When I was 4 (i think)

I used to go to every year to SFGAm because i live only an hour away and my dad got private days for his work and the longest we waited for a ride was like ten minutes. It was awesome.But now they don't do it anymore .Man i hate his work!!

If kiddie fair coasters count, then the Thriller at Land of Make Believe in Hope, NJ. It still exists after all these years...

First real coaster was probably Trailblazer at Hersheypark.

Haven't gone on any looping coasters yet.

First 100ft+ coaster was Gemini. I swear I got addicted to that ride...

I never rode a BIG coaster as a kid, because I suffered from severe motion sickness issues and figured it would be a bad idea.

At age 14, I learned on Disneyland's Space Mountain that I don't puke on rides that go fast - only the ones that spin in circles. No Teacups for me!

I'm 14 and my first 'coaster' was a Zamperla's Dragon in a little kiddie park in Benidorm, I think its name was "Dracky"

My first coaster in a theme park was a dissappeared kiddie coaster in Parque de Atracciones de Madrid, I was so young that I don't remember the name...

My first coaster was the Cyclone @ Pleasureland Southport followed by Blackpool Pleasure beach a few weeks later. I was 13 at the time.

My first looping coaster was Shockwave @ Drayton Manor when I was 15 - I wouldn't go on the revolution at Blackpool because it looked scary!

I'm 25 now - how time does fly!