TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fantawild Construction

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found some satellite images of the park under construction.

Perhaps Malaysian Airlines should hire you to find that plane!

Weirdly I've just applied to some work on the ships doing the searching off the coast of Australia so maybe I will be.

Is that Boomerang real or a knockoff?

It is a real one It's weird to be happy about that.

Looks just like Hades 360's supports set up on the inversion. Hope it isn't the same inversion on all three of the inverting woodies going into the Fantawild Parks. I kinda would like to see a little creativity even though they're probably limited in what they can do.

Of the 3 woodies we've seen so far only 2 are inverting.

The one in Zhuzhou is a Fjord Dragon clone

The one in Jinan unfortunatly looks like the same inversion. (I'm assuming the S bend on the left is the inversion)

I'm 99% the new park in Zhengzhou will be getting a Gravity Group woodie too although its not official yet. But I bet there's a fair chance we will find out more on all of these at IAAPA next week.

Edited by Gutterflower

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's some construction shots of the GG/M&V wooden coaster at the Fantawild Cultural Park in Wuhu.

The inversion is hard to spot but it goes over the first drop and can bee seen on the left of the third image.

Looks like it could be a cracking ride with some good airtime.

Source

• 2 weeks later...

I'm amazed at how creative TGG is when working with just a flat piece of ground. Most designers will tell you they do their best and most creative work when they're challenged with space limitations and changes in the terrain, ext. I'll also jump on the boat of saying that the wooden coasters with wooden supports looks so much better than those that use the steel supports.