TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your guilty pleasure ride

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're mostly all gone, but I still regard the old EPCOT center rides as my biggest guilty pleasure. I dig up Martin's retrospectives and watch them all the time. I hear so many people outside of this community mocking the old EPCOT, especially the things that remain, like Universe of Energy and Spaceship Earth, but they'll always have a special place in my heart. Horizons and World of Motion especially.

I actually really liked thunderhawk at dorney and ended up riding it three times the day I was there. I feel no shame.

My first ride on it, when the trim was off, was really quite fun. If it was never on I would rank it fairly higher as it does make a difference.

^I liked Horizons, too, but never got to experience World of Motion.

I really wish I got to ride Horizons! After listening to the soundtrack for the ride and seeing all of the videos, makes me think it's much more re-ridable than Mission:Space (which I enjoyed..but I feel like I've done it and I have no need to ride it again).