TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ChrisHanKwanSivus Gift Exchange 2013!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in! I'll just KISS (Keep It Simple Silly) and say "Surprise Me" - you can get creative and sometimes that's the best.

I do enjoy lots of international candies and drinks, especially from Japan, that cannot be found in the US...

I am also in this year!

Was great fun last year.

As an every year visitor in the States (Florida), I love many things from there that are not available in Germany:

Maybe my secret Santa lives in the States?

Such as

Hawaiian Punch Drink Mix.

Everything that tastes "Grape".

Dr. Pepper

T-Shirts (Size XL) <- T-Shirts are available in Germany also

Jolly Ranger Chews

Manatees

Generally I love sweets .

Edited by chrisalex

I'm definitely in. Relatively new to TPR, and probably a little too quiet on the forums. Fan of the Mouse House, with Buzz being my favorite character. I'm an aerospace engineer by trade so it makes sense haha.

Things I also like, NCIS, aviation/aerospace stuff, space related items, and random cool projects like logic puzzles, Japanese toy puzzles etc. Cool mechanical stuff basically haha.

I also look forward to being more involved on forums and such.

EDIT**

If anyone has access to Crispy M&M's, feel free to throw them in! Love those things, and so sad we can't find them in the states anymore!

Edited by bbomser

I'm totally in again! Last year was so fun.......

Things I like:

-sugary candy stuff

-anything to do with marine animals (especially killer whales and belugas) stuff

-wilton baking stuff

-scuba diving stuff

-sparkley/glittery stuff

Edited by Maplepancake

WOW! Left work yesterday with no messages, came in today to 17. You guys are on the ball! Couple of things: I noticed a few folks who have posted in the thread but have not pm'd me a mailing address, so make sure you do both! And, please make sure you let me know yes or no for international shipping because I've had a lot of folks forget to include that in their pm. Keep 'em coming!

And, of course, I'm in again this year. I like baking (obviously, if you've read my thread), sweets (chocolate weakness), anything 80s related, novelty socks (yes, I know I'm 32, so what). I have eclectic taste in music: 80s pop, 90s alternative, Broadway musicals, jazz, bluegrass, "new" grass. I love antiques and historical stuff; I want to know the stories behind antiques: where did it come from, who did it belong to, etc. I love to act and perform, though you probably wouldn't know it at first meeting because I'm kind of shy, but get me on stage and I'm a completely different person.

I'm in this year.

Lets see, When I'm home I am either watching TV, movies or sports; NFL (Panthers), NBA (not really a favorite team, just hate the Heat), College Basketball and Football (UNC).

I also love food and any out of the ordinary gadgets.

Some TV shows I watch (or watched when it was on): SouthPark, Family Guy, Lost, King of Queens, Friends.

I'm gonna participate this year since I have some money saved up now. Things I enjoy typically relate to math, videogames, twisty puzzles, coasters(kinda obvious), gadgets, physics, and anything geeky. TV shows I like would be Star Trek and Dr. Who. I like most things Sci-Fi from books to movies. I'm a big reader as well so novels are welcomed. As far as music goes I like classical music although I enjoy modern arrangements as well. I also like graphic t-shirts and my size is a medium. Even so, I love surprises and would be happy with almost anything! Can't wait to contribute this year!

Edited by Zem

Here some ideas about a good gift for me:

- Craft beer from small local brewries and associated merchandise! I like to try any kind of beer but I prefer the ones with a good amount of hops (IPA, APA,...)!

- T-Shirts (American size L, European XL) about parks and roller coasters or just cool shirts!

- Playstation 3!

- TV shows: The Big Bang Theory, Dexter, Californication, The Simpsons, Family Guy. Please no DVDs because I don't watch them!

- Anything related with space missions or space in general!

- NFL merchandise! I'm a Colts fan but I like most of the teams!

This is all I can think of right now! I might add more later!

Count me in! I'm new to TPR and excited to participate.

A few things I like:

Cooking/Baking, Pikachu, Game of Thrones, The Simpsons, Bath stuff or lotions, Knitting/Crafting, Disney Parks, Star Trek, Thinkgeek stuff, Books in the style of Thomas Pynchon, David Foster Wallace, Cormac McCarthy, or Sci Fi. That should be enough to work with!

I'm in.

My interests:

Doctor Who

True Blood

hockey - Pittsburgh Penguins

Russian/Eastern European history

Vampires

I collect Pepe Le Pew stuff

This one is gong to seem odd - I make my own lotion bars, sugar scrubs, solid perfume, and just getting into lip balms....so stuff for making lip balm from brambleberry.com - any flavors, mica colorings (make sure it says lip safe), chapstick tubes, lip balm base, push tubes. Surprise me!

Shirt size XL

I can't think of anything else right now.

I'm in! Never done this / heard of something like this before besides at work and with my family.

I like anything Cedar Point,

gift cards are always nice

Shirt size L

Anything Ohio State

Recipes from My Home Kitchen: Asian and American Comfort Food from the Winner of MasterChef Season 3 on FOX Hardcover,

Coasterdynamix models either Gatekeeper or Beast from Kings Island

Movies - horror or action New Releases would be fine as well (blueray)

Guinness Pub Glasses, Set of 4