TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION! (Since it's almost related...)

Who's going to be picking up a copy of Animal Crossing for the 3DS when it comes out on June 9th?

I will be downloading it at 12:01 on 6/9!!!

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/05/23/animal-crossing-new-leaf-has-taken-over-ign

If you do not have a 3DS yet I recommend this:

http://m.gamestop.com/catalog/product/109156

Edited by Erik Johnson

I will be picking up Animal Crossing as soon as it comes out. I spent a year and a half playing the DS version every day. The Wii version required too much work to sit down and play every day so after 6 months or so I started slacking off on the daily stuff.

New (kinda) update just downloaded.

Gil is back having a donut sale. 25% off all donuts. Looks like this will last about 4 days ( time left posted under the sale items).

My guess is that this season 24 "yard sale" has been kind of a flop for EA, as there were so many premium items to buy, so they're probably just lowering the price to make a few extra $$$.

I still don't expect another major update (looks pretty much like it will be Squidport) for at least 2 weeks. (I'm guessing June 6)

Also, without new tasks, I'm getting pretty bored. Everybody doing 24hr tasks etc... Back over 27million dollars.

BRING ON SQUIDPORT!!!!!!

Nintendo 3DS on order with Animal Crossing. Gotta be honest, I've barely played Simpsons since the snake whacking day thing happened. At this point, I think I've lost all hope for any real "improvements" (read: new additions) to be added to the game, and I feel they are just going to keep re-packaging the same stuff over and over again.

I'm not going to stop playing, but for example, I haven't even opened the app in 3 days now and I feel I'm more going to be playing periodically than religiously.

Kinda ready for the new hotness, which I hope will be Animal Crossing!

They really need to do as Robb suggests, and have some sort of mini-game. They really need something between the updates. Also, they need to have more than just one level at a time, and make it much more difficult to level up. It sucks when they introduce a new level and I instantly upgrade and that's it. I liked it earlier when they would release a few levels at a time, and it was a little more difficult to get everything, versus just having a few items to buy with cash, and a bunch with Doughnuts. For being on air for sooooooo long, they have more than enough items to have a bunch of both.

Level 30 update is out, includes Herman and his Military Antiques store, Zesty's Pizza, and Jasper with the Community Center for 150 donuts. No Squidport yet, hopefully that'll be in the next couple of weeks. And then bring on Krustyland and the Tooth Chipper!

Did anyone have their Gluttony rating drop to 3 stars??? I have every restaurant including the premium ones. Plus have an extra of all of the regular ones. Stupid EA.

Same here. My consumerism dropped to 2.5 stars, and gluttony to 3.5.

I think I have all the premium bldgs (at least since I started playing in November), and 3 of each: Quickee Mart, Gulp 'n Blow, and Krusty's.

I bought one more of each of those, hoping it helps. I'm guessing that it may now be based on a ratio of houses to stores. Since I have my housing farms (sorry, but I love the $$$$) it may take a few more. Have to wait and see.

I haven't started any new tasks since all my peeps are on 24hr tasks till morning. Besides, with the long lag times in between updates, I'm in no real hurry. Hopefully, when Squidport comes, that will all change.

Like Derek said, bring on Krustyland and the Tooth Chipper!!!!

I still think there needs to be some incentive to visit others towns. (Like Christmas ans Whacking Day), but I think that would be mid summer before we'd see something like that again.

I also bought a mini-nuke, several bomb shelters and the community center (with Jasper). Now all my $ and XP payouts are over 200% of the posted amounts. Yay me!

(Yes, I really need to get a life!)

^Still playing to get the magnifying glass and popsicle skyscraper. But it's more of a 'log in once daily and send everyone on 24 hour tasks' proposition now. I haven't really involved myself more than that since the whacking day update ended.

^ That's where I was before the Whacking Day event started. Now I click the icon once a day just to make it count towards the Mystery Box, but I haven't actually set my guys on tasks in 2 or 3 days now...

I never visit the other towns anymore, and I login every day just to get the mystery box login. If I have time, I'll send people on 24 hour tasks, but a lot of times I just get the login 'credit' and turn it off. I like the whacking day update, but it was more tedious, than fun for me. Now, there is almost no point to the playing. The updates are way too easy, and way too doughnut based. They need to make the next level updates a lot more harder to achieve, and they really need some mini-games.

Haven't taken a hiatus, but I too am also sending everyone on 24 hour tasks and only checking it once a day. Hopefully a decent sized update will come soon...I would hate for this game to fall by the wayside like some of the other games I've played (although it already looks like this game is potentially headed that direction)!