TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Has there been any more word about when the next big update will be released?

Not sure about the when, but there is quite a lot coming. (I get my info here)(You can also sign up for their free membership to see the parts of the forum talking about future updates.)

Level 31 is coming, with Wolfcastle and his mansion, along with other characters. The App Store update yesterday was nothing more than minor bug fix issues.

The updates will continue, the mod's there have targeted their best guesstimate to be July 18. However, the Krustyland update (no idea which will come first) appears to be a separate map altogether. When you see the amount of content, it's not hard to visualize. The thought is by having people visiting your park, you make more by selling/earning "tickets" (instead of $$), and the same goes for visiting other's.

So far, it doesn't appear to have ANYTHING in Krustyland that has a "premium" (donut) value placed on them. It will kinda be like Squidport, in that it is permanent, just a separate map, probably using a gate as a portal to a new screen.. It has listed as having 41 tasks that need to be completed for the entire rebuild (remember - Homer blew everything up) of KL. it's believed that this will be the incentive to make this a more "social" game.

By having your characters doing tasks in Krustyland, they can't be doing them in Springfield. There is dialog in the files to support that. That would make each level, in theory, take more time, as you may need one character in both places, with specific characters free, etc....

So, it looks like an interesting mix/merge is coming. One can only hope at this point.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holly molly, thanks for all the info and link Jeff!

If the way Krustyland is rumored to work is true it would certainly encourage me to play the game and visit friends towns more instead of this once a day trend I am on now.

Hopefully, they will make some amusement park type games for the Krustyland that you can play as mini-games. Like Whack-a-mole or skeeball.

There was quite a lot of thought in that dept., but I didn't look at it too closely. But the mods at TSTO seem to think along the same line. Time will tell..

That all sounds so awesome, but sadly I am so so far away from that.

Just built Moe's Tavern and got to level 15. I'm at the stage that is seems a lot of you have passed of just compulsively checking this all day long to level up as soon as possible.

Must get caught up for Krustyland.

I'm pretty sure it will be available to anyone, much like the Squidport update. So you can essentially have 3 separate zones (Squidport, Springfield, and Krustyland) to work on concurrently.

I'm pretty sure it will be available to anyone, much like the Squidport update. So you can essentially have 3 separate zones (Squidport, Springfield, and Krustyland) to work on concurrently.

For the Squidport update, do you just have to purchase one of the beach sections of land to open it up to build or do you have to be at a certain level?

I haven't checked my town in about 3 days, but it was working for me today. I've honestly have lost a lot of fun out of the game. I never send people on tasks, and there's no reason to check in more than once every day and 12 hours to get a boardwalk piece. I really really hope this next update brings the game back to how it was before. Less premium items, more interaction with other towns (except not as much tapping as in the snakes update), and just being overall more fun and exciting. I used to play it all the time, and would check in numerous times a day. Now, I never check in, and honestly don't really follow it at all anymore. This last update absolutely killed the game for me.

Just d/l the level 31 update.

New things include:

Carved Ice Sculpture $2600

Radioactive Man Billboard 30 donuts

Wolfcastle's Mansion with Wolfcastle (quest)

All Night Gym (quest)

Film Set with McBain (quest)

Peeps over at TSTO seem to think that the Krustyland update is coming by the end of the month.

image.thumb.jpg.d872605e22224be6503f8b7a2e8b7327.jpg

Buildings/Characters

image.thumb.jpg.cdb431d9867aad96808f498940141838.jpg

Stuff