TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Sent 150 to Robb this morning and was starting sending some to Shawn when the server decided to keep kicking me out. Let me know how many it actually says I gave you and I will make up the difference later on.

I'm at 10,600. Need eggs please!

Dropping off 250 now, you know the deal, send back to KT when you have time please.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent 150 to Robb this morning and was starting sending some to Shawn when the server decided to keep kicking me out. Let me know how many it actually says I gave you and I will make up the difference later on.

I'm at 10,600. Need eggs please!

Got to love the server... It left 76 eggs total which have been happily cleared out.

Just left 300 eggs for Robb and 300 for KT! I have more eggs (about 200 or so) if anyone wants to trade! If you leave them for me tonight, I can repay you tomorrow. Let me know what your username is if it's something other than your TPR username. I'm 1337me_69. Thank you!

Just left 300 eggs for Robb and 300 for KT! I have more eggs (about 200 or so) if anyone wants to trade! If you leave them for me tonight, I can repay you tomorrow. Let me know what your username is if it's something other than your TPR username. I'm 1337me_69. Thank you!

I'll drop off everything I have to you tomorrow.

I'm only about 200 snakeies away from finishing!

Finally got to the Duff stadium level... i'll drop some eggs at KT in a few hours.

I don't think i'll have enough time to finish this..

Edited by Hhappy

^ Chris - keep playing so you can send out eggs to those who still need them.

Btw - I'll have over 500 to drop off tonight to those in need. KT, Eric...?

Please! I just passed 11,000 today.

Going to send my eggs as I get them to KT. Have about 120 that I am dropping off now.