TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Efteling Discussion Thread

It has a darkride inside, you follow a storyline

I don't think the efteling will open this ride with the current noise, they are working on all of their attractions to get them as silent as possible, they will test things with this ride too I guess

Here are my photo's:

These are the real boats and will be set on the track very soon.

Here will be placed the waiting time.

Anti Roll-back will be replaced on the testing boat

2 Extra persons with a wheelchair person

traction ash from the chain.

Safety cam

The lion that will be on the front of every boat.[/img]

• 1 month later...

In the dutch themepark de Efteling the boats have arrived for the new rollercoaster De Vliegende Hollander (the Flying Dutchman). Dutch forums are really happy with this news because we're waiting for it a long time!! This coaster is a mix from a walkthrough/darkride/rollercoaster and a splash and is the expensivst (i'm dutch ) ride in the park. If you want to see pictures from the boats and the attraction check out this site --> http://themepark.nl/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1041905&an=0&page=0#Post1041905

(sorry for the bad language, i'm from holland )

Links sucks, you need the pictures here!

Splashtest!

At the cost of 20 milion euros ,'De vliegende Hollander'(The Flying Dutchman) is the most expensive ride ever build in The Efteling. The park wanted a Ride that could function in both summer and winter, but it still had to have a splash. It uses tubes on both sides of the boat to scoop up the water. These tubes can be removed in winter.

Th ride also futures a darkride, they say its goign to use never seen before technics to make this darkride.