TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

I'm happy because I'm going to the LA County Fair in 24 hours!

My little brother can get his Hi-Miler credit, and me, my mom, my brother, and my uncle can get our Wild Maus credits! And, Elissa told me that the drop tower there is the same version at a park in England. It's supposed to be really good.

Antonio"and we can go down the slides of death!"G.

Strange as it sounds, I'm actually happy to live just 100 feet from a busy rail line. Being a longtime railfan, I get to see plenty of trains go by just by looking out my kitchen window.

Yeah, they go by at 2am sometimes, but so what? I sleep right through.

Eric

I'm happy to be part of a site, where people are complimenting each other on their park trips, how they film things, put reports together for each other, try and help where they can, in difficult situations.

Very classy. I'm very warm and fuzzy right now.

I'm very happy tonight (YAY) 'cause I just realized I have enough AirMiles (Canuck program) to get myself a return ticket to....Japan... in the maybe not-too-distant future-when-there-might-be-another-TPR....tour?

:):)

I'm happy because I only work saturday and sunday this week, which means freetime and sleeptime. I have classes 9:00 to 11:50am everyday which means the rest of the day is mine! I went to walmart today and discovered a friend works there, so I got a discount on a few games! My car came back from the shop, looks better than every! (wanted a cool paint job)

A friend of ours, who lives in the Okanagan Valley (read:orchards) dropped by as part of a weekend visit to town - and brought us STUFF!

Full pail of honey. Two types of homemade salsa. And canned peaches, crabapples, and Big Apricots! And a bowlful of 'various apples' he told us, can't remember the types of...

So nice to have such bountiful and giving friends, y'know? And free food is always a wonderful surprise - healthy too, usually.